ABD's

• We could be about to see a huge shift in the balance of power at the top end of the market with the introduction of ABD's or Absolute 'Baller Dividends.

The new matrix will award points for pirouettes, step-overs, rabonas and 'no look passes'. Also important is the ability to execute a perfect look of dumbfoundedness and incredulity at receiving a yellow card for a blatant tumble in the box.

I see the main beneficiaries being joao felix, bernardo silva, dele alli, and vinicius junior. Huge value may also be found in angel di Maria, nani but personally I'm gonna absolutely lump on Ricardo quaresma in the Hope's he gets one more shot in an AB league which incidentally includes the usual 5 + the CSL.

Lump on and happy trading 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

• @MickTurbo some positive news mate. Where did you hear about this and when is it going to be applied to the matrix?

• With this I can see Neymar being £8 in no time 👍🚀💵🚂

• is this actually happening?

• @Sol hopefully by mid october before guangzhou evergrande meet Shenzhen fc who are languishing at the wrong end of the table and I reckon anderson talisca will be peacocking his way through the match to post a very competitive score

• @NewUser383114 said in ABD's:

is this actually happening?

God almighty. No mate I'm having a joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just to highlight the nonsensical price of certain players

😂😂 really?

• @MickTurbo 😂🤣😂

Yeah, definitely happening 🤣 ... I'm also hearing that any player wearing black boots is going to cause 50p per game to be deducted from your portfolio balance, in what they are terming BBDs.

Boring bastard deductions ... 🤔

Mick is only joking, incase anyone is not aware ... 🤣🤣

• @johnboywalker I thought the line about the look of dumbfoundedness would have removed any doubt whatsoever and I actually included it for that reason 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @MickTurbo

Haha there is always one ... gotta say though, Quaresma at 14p ... I think that has value written all over it. 🥳

Absolute baller ... the last time I saw a grown man with cool lines shaved into his head, he was leaving the nut-hoose following a lobotomy!!

• Also hear that there are bonuses for running at a rapid rate...time to lump your dosh into Welsh rabbit James and bullet boy Matondo

• @johnboywalker at the risk of sounding cruel he wasnt scrolling through the forum on his phone was he?

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.