Morata is back.

• Morata
    Came back off the bench last game for 22 minutes.

8 possible games coming up for IPDs

A Mallorca
    H Real
    A Moscow
    A Valladolid
    A Norway
    A Sweden
    H Valencia
    H Leverkusen

All of those look goal worthy.
    He was also on pens before being injured.

Since injury, Atletico haven't really had a striker on form, he is their main man and they need him.
    He was also Spain's main man. Granted he will need to regain match fitness and sharpness, but there are games to earn a place back in the squad.

Is below most recent peak prior to injury.

So IPD cashback hopefully, 10% bonus back and a young handsome goal scorer on your books that could go far in La Liga, Champs Lg and the Euros!

• @Westy

Perfect. .. he's a complete snip at current price!! Eazy 1.50 to 1.80 player like other strikers

• @Westy

Where do you see his price come summer.. with euros..

• @Zola25 you can’t predict .... there’s no point labelling random number in attempts to get people to jump on , I do hold though however it’s a gamble I couldn’t tell you. He could score 50 or score 1 goal and get dropped, break his leg any of the above impossible to predict
    However you can take certain factors into account. Eg age , how the club is doing , international games ect

• @jay

I agree. Taking those factors into account i've said what i said.. obviously people dont just put their money without researching. .. i'm happy with my shares in him recently bought . .. im certain as one can get he willl rise baring injury .. that goes for others who have risen too.

• @Zola25 appreciate that you list good good players but I think a lot of people would also like you to give a reason why you believe in that rise

• @jay

I watch football .. i know players i watch. .understand how clubs work a little aswell . . Atheltico paid decent money for him.. he at a good age.. . He settled well and was performing prior to injury.. . Will play league champs league and for spain.. . Other players of similar calibre are priced much higher on FI .. this is apart from ipd reasons westy mentions.. . Everyone can make their choice but i just see this one as a banker : ) offcourse like every purchase its a risk... like other player who r rising also are a risk. . .

• I think one reason for his low price is a hangover from a pretty poor season in England. As this platform is UK based many people here will think of him as a bit of a flop.

If you check his record before he came to England and then his form since returning to Atletico Madrid and compare to other similar players and ignore his stint in England then he is an absolute bargain. I would put him similar to Paco Alcacer who is floating between 1.60 and 1.90.

I did buy him before his injury and held as his age suggests he is only just coming to his prime and with a strong Atletico and Spain team then barring a massive injury, which every other player also carrys that risk then I would think 1.50 - 2.00 especially with Spain heading into Euros is realistic.

Given his price and games in next 30 days the possible ipd return is also a nice bonus so I did choose to put some of my deposit towards him. Currently hold 30 shares worth about 4% of my portfolio.

• @Zola25 said in Morata is back.:

@Westy

Where do you see his price come summer.. with euros..

Similar to my strikers thread bunch if he hits form.
    Alcacer, Weghorst, Volland, Poulsen
    So 1.30-1.80 I reckon is reasonable. They may all go up towards the euros though. But I think he will catch them up and then be similar to their futures.

• @Westy

Hmm yeh i think so too. And as u say alcacer is the man too but obviously already around 1.66 .. dropped recently but will go bak to that 1.80 at least ..

• I was on Morata before he got injured so I’m back on board now he’s back. Agree that’s he’s a bargain at this price. Think despite flopping in the Prem he’s still a quality players with lots to offer. Should be some good IPD’s over the next month. 👍🏼

• And now he’s gone again 😭

• @Westy

Morata starts today : )

• @Zola25 said in Morata is back.:

@Westy

Morata starts today : )

Boom! Any goals = £12.50 to me which is about 2 Pogs.
    I'm sure he will become their main striker... And then Spain's too.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.