Anybpdy find it interesting????

• People say hopw bad a hold pogba and neymar are but then when a deposit bonus comes around they buy them like their going out of fashion.

• Hero, nay...legends like me who hold our head whilst all around are losing theirs.. reap the reward.

Glad to see in the chaos its the top 200 not the shit that is being boosted.

• when was the announcement? an hour ago...?

0_1569330008954_upload-45a215e7-cca3-4e04-abe4-770a328f2d1b

• Who do you think is value during this bonus? Seems like all the top end are rising again.
    Might use it as a chance to get rid of my Rashford who I was planning on selling anyway and investing it lower down the market.

• @Vespasian32 well said, makes holding your nerve (and the stress) worth it.

• @Neil2265 rashica hasn't been boosted yet... sure he will be as an FI favourite and on return from injury.

• @Vespasian32 said in Anybpdy find it interesting????:

Hero, nay...legends like me who hold our head whilst all around are losing theirs.. reap the reward.

Glad to see in the chaos its the top 200 not the shit that is being boosted.

Exactly.

There is a lesson in here for any user, new or old.

Find forum posters who's opinions you trust, and listen to them. Never follow blindly, but heed the advice, and make balanced, logical conclusions.

So, next time you feel like you are about to shit the bed and leave the platform, go ask the veterans for advice and reassurance ... 🤣

• @johnboywalker not all veterans tho… lets go fishing for @ericali aka captain smug aka captain sold all his players over £3 … im sure having a nice boost - but not as nice as some :) #prayforeric

• lol veterans would of sold up before the, for want of a better word "crash" then rebought at lower prices on announcement and got bonus on top for a double whammy

• @shilly said in Anybpdy find it interesting????:

lol veterans would of sold up before the, for want of a better word "crash" then rebought at lower prices on announcement and got bonus on top for a double whammy

A veteran and a psychic are two completely different things ...

• @johnboywalker said in Anybpdy find it interesting????:

@shilly said in Anybpdy find it interesting????:

lol veterans would of sold up before the, for want of a better word "crash" then rebought at lower prices on announcement and got bonus on top for a double whammy

true but it seems like there were a hell of a lot of pyschs on here as they got it right , i was not 1 of them

• @shilly said in Anybpdy find it interesting????:

@johnboywalker said in Anybpdy find it interesting????:

@shilly said in Anybpdy find it interesting????:

true but it seems like there were a hell of a lot of pyschs on here as they got it right , i was not 1 of them

Well luckily for us all. The forum is auditable and you can go read every one of the 1300+ messages I have ever written.

Then make a decision on who gave good advice to others and who shat the bed.

• @Vespasian32 said in Anybpdy find it interesting????:

@Neil2265 rashica hasn't been boosted yet... sure he will be as an FI favourite and on return from injury.

Just bought 100. Wish I had got on when I first joined and he was about 40p and on all of my shortlists to buy but never did. Theonewhogotaway

• I'll tell you what I find interesting...

The announcement went live on their Twitter account at 13:18, however today is the first day that I've logged in to see my portfolio up more than a few quid. I'm talking around about £70 up as of about 09:30am.

Was there a leak somewhere? Insider trading perhaps (FI employees telling their mates / relatives to plough in this morning before the announcement goes live)? Or just a coincidence? Personally I actually think it's one of the first two this time around. I saw in the "Seeds of Recovery" thread that Neymar, Pogba, Rashford, De Bruyne, James Maddison were all up between 9p and 5p at around 07:55am this morning (as per the Screenshot posted in that thread by @LittleFish). Takes a nice wedge of £££ to move those players by that sort of figure. Too much £££ for a coincidence, surely?

Before anyone jumps down my throat, I'm not trying to be a negative-nelly. I'm just posting something I find interesting in a thread about finding things interesting. For those who don't believe me feel free to go through my previous posts. You won't find a single one from me moaning about the recent dip we have seen. I wasn't worried. Even with my 250 Rashford's nose-diving!

• @LukeMalla said in Anybpdy find it interesting????:

I'll tell you what I find interesting...

The announcement went live on their Twitter account at 13:18, however today is the first day that I've logged in to see my portfolio up more than a few quid. I'm talking around about £70 up as of about 09:30am.

Was there a leak somewhere? Insider trading perhaps (FI employees telling their mates / relatives to plough in this morning before the announcement goes live)? Or just a coincidence? Personally I actually think it's one of the first two this time around. I saw in the "Seeds of Recovery" thread that Neymar, Pogba, Rashford, De Bruyne, James Maddison were all up between 9p and 5p at around 07:55am this morning (as per the Screenshot posted in that thread by @LittleFish). Takes a nice wedge of £££ to move those players by that sort of figure. Too much £££ for a coincidence, surely?

Before anyone jumps down my throat, I'm not trying to be a negative-nelly. I'm just posting something I find interesting in a thread about finding things interesting. For those who don't believe me feel free to go through my previous posts. You won't find a single one from me moaning about the recent dip we have seen. I wasn't worried. Even with my 250 Rashford's nose-diving!

You are almost certainly correct but because FI is not regulated by the financial authorities, it cannot be classed as insider trading I'm sure.

Plus, it wasn't certain which players would rise on the back of a deposit bonus announcement so I think even a gambling commission investigation wouldn't have much to say on the matter.

It's just one of those things, and I'm sure we'd all do the same if we had mates working for FI who "accidentally" let us know about a forthcoming deposit bonus 😉

• @Vespasian32 👍🏻💷🚀

• @ScouseSte the secret would be to tell your mates to withdraw their money and then put it back on the lower prices, plus your 10% bonus, plus the CA that follows. I sold 25% of my portfolio the last week or two. Those showing good profits because I was pissed off with losing it. Lucky for me it left the top tier of players. Just lumped it all back on to the top tier.

• Well I guess all the doom and gloom is mainly over, at least the forum can get back to being a happier place again. Well done to all those who stayed calm and are now reaping the rewards - and remember these good times next time we have a slight downturn!!!!
    @johnboywalker @Vespasian32 I hope you both are being handsomely rewarded for your calmness and lack of panic over the past week - Im sure you are!!! Patience always wins!!!

• @janner73 speaking of patience... Anyone else waiting to see how the dust settles before spending their 10k...i know I've probably missed out on the gold rush... But I've learned to step back a little.

0_1569335097163__20190924_152238.JPG

• Just a tad strange Yesterday Pogba was increasing slowly all day plus later in the day Sancho had a big rise.
    Not saying anyone knew but🤔

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.