Well that was short lived..

• So much for the great deposit bonus.. prices already started to fall. Last time the market held for ages. Not this time.

I wonder how FI can sort this and bring value back into the top of the market....something to do with ‘increase’, ‘media’ ‘first three’...nope, I can’t figure it out. Had it for a moment there..

• @Sol there will be a 2nd phase of prices rising again. Have to wait for the 5pm rush when people finish work. Of course some people will be selling to take profits.

• @Sol said in Well that was short lived..:

So much for the great deposit bonus.. prices already started to fall. Last time the market held for ages. Not this time.

I wonder how FI can sort this and bring value back into the top of the market....something to do with ‘increase’, ‘media’ ‘first three’...nope, I can’t figure it out. Had it for a moment there..

Are you a professional bore, or is it some kind of hobby?

• @C-Money There will be dozens of phases of investment building up to the main one - payday!

• @Hound said in Well that was short lived..:

@Sol said in Well that was short lived..:

So much for the great deposit bonus.. prices already started to fall. Last time the market held for ages. Not this time.

Do try to invent your own witty retorts. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

• @Hound This is a brilliant statement.

• yeh @Chris-J is right, many will have to wait til payday. Its only money returning from those that predicted it i think so far.

It will come in stints and you will still see plenty of selling.

• @gball1975 nope. My bank statement is.

• @Sol said in Well that was short lived..:

@Hound said in Well that was short lived..:

@Sol said in Well that was short lived..:

Do try to invent your own witty retorts. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Pity for you that it isn't repetition...

• @Sol … haha, brilliant!!!

• @Sol number 1 it's not a deposit bonus. Number 2 all the people selling are shooting themselves in the foot as they're net buys will now be negative

• Some people still instant selling, fuck me. If anyone instant sells on deposit bonus month then just leave.

• @gball1975 said in Well that was short lived..:

@Sol … haha, brilliant!!!

I try, I try 😉

• @Sol you are becoming a professional panic merchant. you must have just made £100s... I was up around £1500 in under 2 hours... and then Neymar dropped 2p :( ahhhhh the horrrrroooor!!

I haven't dropped my 10k yet. plenty of people will have piled in and then taken some profit or moved it down to people who haven't boosted yet. plenty of others will have nothing to deposit so use this time to invest.

is this your first rodeo?!? deposit bonus = boom... followed by some bouncing... followed by some drops... if you don't wet the bed and panic IS you always come out in profit.

• @Sol Assess your expectation levels fella. I have experienced loads of deposit bonuses during my time here. The pattern is always the same. Immediate lift off and then after the first hour(s) or so there is a slight dip as people who aren't interested in receiving the bonus will start taking profits from the rises.

• @Vespasian32 love you man, but the reality is there.

• I missed the first batch of rises. Some of them were my players which is great.

Noticed Pulisic hadn't risen after dropping like a stone recently, so got on him in expectation he could benefit from the second band of rises. If he impresses tomorrow then he could get back in the side considering Chelsea aren't exactly flying in his absence.

• @Ddr I wonder if FI will charge the people with negative net buys 10%? Fair is fair no? :D

• @Antierror 😂

• Master stroke by FI, all those sell orders gone through and they’ve made their commission and have rewarded buyers now

Love it

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.