Which players has the money missed?

• So money has piled into the big boys and in-form players. In your opinion which players has the money missed? Some from me:

Frenkie di Jong - Still hovering around £2. Posted very good PB scores despite a very average start by Barca. Only a matter of time before they start winning with Messi back. In my opinion underpriced.

Marco Verratti - PB beast with new matrix and PSG are looking good. Has risen this season but rested for last game and dropped in price. With him being Italy's main man he's a safe bet.

Nicolo Barella - Sensi has made the faster start to his Inter career and Barella is being eased in. Picked ahead of Sensi for Italy and 87p cheaper there is a lot of room for growth. A quality player it feels like a matter of time before he starts getting more recognition.

Pump away as I need to invest some ££

• Vvd up 1p

Bruno fernandes about 4p

• Bruno Fernandes

• @MickTurbo I jumped on Bruno at 2,15 was looking at him for a while already

• Alvaro Morata.
    Back from injury.
    Flat lined for a bit.
    Should be back as Atleico's main man and Spain's if he can get through the upcoming lg games and show fitness.
    Young. Penalty taker.
    8 possible games IPD if buy today.

• @Westy agree with this too, no reason why he can't end up he £1.50+ striker looking at similar players to him in the market

• Neither of Thorgan Hazard or Christian Eriksen have moved.

• Mo Salah

• Correa at Lazio I have a big holding in. Think he's due a reclassification to forward from midfielder at some point soon.
    Creating and getting chances just not putting them away at the minute. But plenty of football and in europe.
    Around the £1 mark with potential for a rise IMO

• I did invest into Marc Roca last week at 72p and topped up after seeing following tweet from scouted football:

Marc Roca (22) versus Ferencvárosi TC:

• 103 of 110 passes completed
    • 72 of 79 passes in opposition half
    • 12 of 13 long balls completed

I know Ferencvarosi ain't the best but looks still decent to me

• @MickTurbo Bruno is so cheap now... He will be a MB beast in january...

• @LukeMalla Yeh was looking at them, both got good international fixtures coming too.

• Cavani not moving much up 1p, thought he may of been a little more popular due back from injury. Kramaric up 4p so far..

• Jonjoe Kenny will be over 1 pound in no time... english, young, won PB already this season scoring and assisting for Shalke!

• There is plenty of time for people to deposit.
    Talk of euro qualifiers will start soon especially on twitter, my tip in the £10-100 challenge was forsberg who will be one talked about imo.
    Andre silva could get going with a few goals.
    Yusseff poulsen has dipped a lot because his wife had a baby and didn't play at weekend, another with a load of games coming up.

• It was a frustrating time because I listed 1 player who did rise but not the way some did. I wanted to shift him to get on depay. By the time he moved depay had had twice the rise he had.

At this point the correct thing to do would have been to split that money between topping up VVD and fernandes since they have been largely left alone, then trim back down to my original holdings post 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀 and then get onto depay with a bigger lump of cash but being a fanny I've just lumped straight onto depay

• Pablo Fornals (slowly getting used to premiership - flashes of what he can do against Man Utd at weekend) and Lanzini out for 3/4 weeks so should start more games and cement position.

Felipe Anderson my biggest hold as is destined for great things (prob away from West Ham eventually 🙁)

Sorry so WHUFC biased.... my cross to bear.

• Salah
    Kubo

• Griezmann

• Mauro Icardi... one goal away from a big jump in price... PSG looking good. Icardi is set for a big season!

• Although he has started the season very poor Gianluca Mancini is excellent value at 64p.