Which players has the money missed?

• So far it has missed Philip Coutinho which I find very strange. Scored 298 points on Saturday and won star man yet he only scored 1 which was from a penalty.

He is going to be a monster this year for Bayern and the press over here in England are still obsessed with him. He is playing away at Spurs next Tuesday night.

Going to be a very good div returner and is currently a low price I feel.

I expect his price to rise before the weekend.

• @Tarpsa As a fellow west ham fan don't you think Fornals has been very disappointing? I sold up at a big loss as he looks like he has no confidence. I hope he turns it around.

Fully agree with Lanzini though. I still had my doubts about him before the season but he's been great. Just needs to stop getting injured.

• I've gone for a lot of the names mentioned here but I want to throw Ricardo Pereira into the mix. Admittedly I am a holder and a Leicester fan so I'm biased but I felt he was too cheap before the deposit news dropped and he still hasn't moved. 89p for a relatively young attacking full back who has a chance of being in the Portugal squad for the Euros. Peaked at £1.09 a month or so ago and has an average PB score comfortably ahead of the other Leicester defenders.

• I just went almost £500 into Carrasco for long term cap app as he hadn't moved much. Wanted something safe as he'll probably move on Jan or next summer at the latest.

• Coutinho,Morata,Tolisso,Oscar Rodriguez,Josip Ilicic,Szoboszlai and Pulgar- just a few I thought would’ve risen a bit more.

• I've just invested a chunk more in Nico Schulz - FI darling of last season has fallen from high of £1 to 66p. About the same price he was before he played for Dortmund and was registered as a midfielder. Back in light training after injury and just saw his XG assist stats of last year. Registered 10.70 which his team mates only put 5 away. https://understat.com/team/Hoffenheim/2018 (great site by the way)
    Also has been first choice left back for Germany for a while.

• Main one im noticing in my port is Alcantara. No movement there at all yet

• @LukeMalla I finally sold Eriksen today after having him in the sell queue for about a week. Pretty friendless it seems.

• I went on;

morata
    richter
    kownacki
    rashica
    insigne
    mertens
    veratti
    Duncan
    duj sterling
    bamba
    belotti

all largely unpumped yet ...think insigne was the only one I went on despite already going up more than 10p

some low spreads there too

• Ryan sessengon hasnt moved as he still yet to play for spurs... at 2 pound if u deposited now he would have to drop 20p for u to lose out which is unlikely as he look like he bottomed out at 1.95 so very little risk in him.

My punt in bradley dack hoping for prem move january/next year

• @Ben_pz Fornals needs to be given time. New league and he didnt have much of a summer break.

Think we wont see the best of him until the new year possibly.

• Some have hardly moved.
    Brandt and Hazard at Dortmund playing for the same place are basically bad investments it seems at the mo to me.
    A shame as I held Brandt for a while but you could see this scenario happening.
    No money for them at all.

• @Vespasian32 I've seen Kownacki mentioned quite a few times in the past couple weeks, is there any particular reason why? I hadn't even heard of him but to be honest I don't really follow the European football scene too closely

• @Ben_pz He needed time on the pitch (Anderson was 6+ full games before he kicked on in the first season), I agree in his sub appearances that it worried me a little, but sub appearances are not 6 are not what was needed, it was full games in a row. On Sunday he looked low n confidence but a little closer to premiership pace. Then I saw 3 or 4 glimpses of the under21 Spain player I saw pre-season , his confidence visibly changed, he’ll start running at people like he did for Spain trust me.

I do think the FIFA game generation expect transition to be so quick when a player comes in. Patience is needed I think.

So 2-4 more full games (Lanzini out for a while helps Pablo). I think you might see a different player for the hammers.

I have 900 Pablo and 1200 Felipe, both over £2 by end of season maybe £2.50 when we sneak a Champions league spot ............. you never know

• @ChazFI123 he was great in u21 championship. broke into dusseldorf first team at the back end of lst season, on loan from Sampdoria.

they made the move permanent and after some injury issues hes started their last two games. Hes also been promoted to polands first team, albeit, on the bench behind lewandowski and millik

I like him, always been buyin him since I joined FI...him and richter. both young and breaking into their respective teams. tick a lot of FI boxes and im sure both will have their rise

• @Ben_pz he grew into the game on Sunday. Lanzini out for a month may give him a chance unless Wilshere gets a run too

• @Ben_pz next fixtures....

Away Oxford, away Bournemouth, home Palace, away Everton, home Sheffield Utd, Home Newcastle, away Burnley till at home v the spuds. Not a bad run.

Cup victory and i’m seeing maybe 12-14pts keeps us nose bleed high in the premiership ....optimistic hammer today (for a change)

• @Munchie63 I think maybe Wilshere and Pablo may both play v Oxford for starters....

• @MickTurbo any idea why VVD price has dropped 14p this week, And not gone up today? I’m keen to lump on but can’t quiet work that 1 out? Have I missed something ?

• @TwattyRaphael to my mind its nowt but a great opportunity to buy the dip. Today has proved that ppl have withdrawn cash in order to capitalize on the deposit bonus and hes funded part of that. Like @johnboywalker said, itll come in waves, certain players have been lumped on, certain players havent, yet, I was -26p on him till I topped up another hundred just now bringing my average buy price down to -18p. Hes highly likely to get bought in the next wave