Which players has the money missed?

• I'm going to throw out Lautaro Martinez - barely moved from the bonus, in fact he's down this week and down from his peak.

He should be playing tonight, Inter have had a great start to the season and he's already been trusted by Conte with 3 starts in 4. He's still only 22, just had his first international hatrick and still 50p cheaper than Lukaku. He may not suit the pb matrix, but when has that mattered on here? I of course hold, but if you don't trust my obviously biased opinion then just know that only yesterday Hernan Crespo said "Lautaro Martinez is a great player" - how can you not invest knowing this?

• @HPcoys gets subbed off very often unfortunately

• @NewUser383114 0_1569413914044_9B3B8F61-D005-47DF-B588-83D410261933.png

Yeah boring hold. Sold over summer for modest profit. Can’t think why I bought him again but 9% return on divs is as good a reason as any. . I’m in the red though up if you take divs into account. Prob be ok for Euros. I was hoping to sell during this bonus period but no one buying 😢

• @R2d2 said in Which players has the money missed?:

Ryan sessengon hasnt moved as he still yet to play for spurs... at 2 pound if u deposited now he would have to drop 20p for u to lose out which is unlikely as he look like he bottomed out at 1.95 so very little risk in him.

Agree with this. I bought yesterday as seems a safe hold with lots of potential to rise, particularly as I expect Danny Rose to be sold in January.

• I’m surprised there has been no rise in Wout Werghost with the fixtures he has coming up.

• @Sav2000 said in Which players has the money missed?:

I’m surprised there has been no rise in Wout Werghost with the fixtures he has coming up.

Possibly people waiting a few days to get the Augsburg home game on the 27th Oct in the 30 days.

• Patrick Cutrone (young, PB league and likely to play in euros)
    Luis Muriel (3 goals in 4 games this season for Atlanta - most as sub)
    Neymar (bare with me - he had a decent rise, however, I predict div increases will come at the end of the promotion so they can keep money in the index)
    Pogba - (edging closer from return from injury and point above puts him on the radar)

I’ve hopped off Bale and Carrasco, Carrascos had his rise for now and Bale I’ve just gave up on, no market support, he should be much higher but that makes him unattractive to holders too

• @janner73 good point well made story of my life jumping the gun 🤣

• Rabbi Matondo...the Welsh Jadon Sancho...

• A few players I think have bottomed out and have just bought in to

Ross Barkley current price 1.26 peak price 1.95
    Jonathan Tah current price 1.09 peak 1.56
    Moussa Diaby current 1.15 peak 1.40

Barkley has a favourable run in as well 0_1569422300619_Screenshot_20190925-153655_Gallery.jpg

• Reiss Nelson still seems to be dropping whilst everyone else is rising, anyone any clue why?

• @Westy said in Which players has the money missed?:

@janner73 an ageing Aguero will need replacing...

I think kane at city would be bad for MB because surely every headline would read 'cityzen Kane', scoring him absolutely jack

• I think maybe VJ has got near to his bottom, I might wait little bit longer to top up though.

• @Gregolocky said in Which players has the money missed?:

I think maybe VJ has got near to his bottom, I might wait little bit longer to top up though.

Ooh Matron!

• @Sav2000 said in Which players has the money missed?:

I’m surprised there has been no rise in Wout Werghost with the fixtures he has coming up.

I agree, price dropped quite a bit recently but been in good form. Hopefully in with a chance of getting back into the Dutch national team if he keeps performing

• Wolfsburg players after the single day

Roussillon - big drop as didn’t play - he had a cold if my German translation is right ?!
    Weghorst - big drop as didn’t score or win PB (got an assist)
    Brekalo - big drop as didn’t score or win PB (goal disallowed)

Bargains for Europa league now

• Hagi, Ekkelenkamp

• @Westy

He’s hardly an oaf is he? Kane would score plenty of goals in Spain.

• Vinicius Junior until he scored tonight.

• Thursday is an interesting market.
    The big money has gone into Odergaard and more recently Suarez (mids).

However the forward market has been flat...up to now.
    The two at Sociedad could be due a drop after recent rises due to scoring and only one of them is likely to start (Isak/Jose)....Portu is worth a shout as a wide forward, he's starting now (ahead of Januzaj) and returning IPD's consistently as he did last season with Girona.

However the two at Vigo have barely moved...and they're better, one is an old hand at grabbing up that forward div on nights like this one. Santi Mina looks hungry and quickly settled, having the managers favor, but I can't go into Thursday without some Aspas...
    Having seen the rises of Odergaard and Suarez, I'm baffled that there's been little movement in the forward market...as I type the money has missed this one and someone is winning a fwd div on Thursday.