Main value left in proven dividend winners

• I think this has to be Ronaldo for a few reasons. Has only seen a small rise and consistently wins dividends and is also playing tonight which means he can easily win pb and mb today with a good performance. Also, he still seems undervalued with a big season for Juve and also the euros coming up. I would say 4 quid by the euros and the 10 percent back for the bonus. You cant go wrong with this one. Also, he has won top forward twice this season and star player along with multiple media wins.

• IMO all the top 20ish are value for money, even with the surge today. Dividends matter.

• philippe Coutinho showed on Saturday that he will win PD this season, 298 points and he only scored one. He beat B Silva who scored a hattrick.

Also is in England next week to play Spurs.

With the new bonus, he could be safest investment on the Index right now. If he wins another PD within the next couple of weeks his price could rocket.

• Your thread title is right on the money and I hold plenty of Ronaldo.

• @Jdog He's out injured tonight I believe.

• @Sill7 said in Main value left in proven dividend winners:

philippe Coutinho showed on Saturday that he will win PD this season, 298 points and he only scored one. He beat B Silva who scored a hattrick.

Also is in England next week to play Spurs.

With the new bonus, he could be safest investment on the Index right now. If he wins another PD within the next couple of weeks his price could rocket.

Wasn’t even a gwg. I think another big score and 🚀

• @Tom77 Exactly, bonus money hasn't been put in yet either so ive just topped up. His price will rise next Tuesday no matter what when he plays Spurs but if he were to run the show and score his price will fly.

His score of 298 at the weekend was remarkable.

• Dividends matter, especially during a bonus period. Each dividend won and reinvested is worth an extra 10% up to the end of the month, 5% extra up to the 18th, unless you have maxed out on the bonus amount.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.