Golovin sell off tactic

• Golovin has risen like a crazy man today after his 2 goals and will make me plenty in dividends today, as well as capital appreciation.

This is my first deposit bonus I've been through. Golovin is a long term hold for me but I'm considering selling at a high and buying back in after this mad increase. Surely players will dip a bit before carrying on their natural course?

Let me know babes xx

• @Nachais My “Golovin sell off tactic” came ten days ago 🤦‍♂️

• Took him from 59-90p in four weeks though.

• @Nachais said in Golovin sell off tactic:

Let me know babes xx

I'll be honest. I don't trust the Russians ... but thats a different story entirely. I was in St Petersburg a few months ago ... 🤠

I previously held shares in Golovin all last season but eventually conceded defeat and instant sold. He was dogshit in a horseshit team.

He finally seems to be producing the goods, but if I were in your position, I would be looking to take advantage of the current market and selling.

He has risen due to his goals today, but that rise has been even more inflated because of the deposit bonus.

All the best for whatever you decide to do comrade.

• @Timothee-Atouba said in Golovin sell off tactic:

Took him from 59-90p in four weeks though.

This activity sounds suspicious.

Potential state involvement from the Russian Government in order to make Golovin the new Tsar of the index.
    🤴🇷🇺

• @johnboywalker said in Golovin sell off tactic:>

I'll be honest. I don't trust the Russians ... but thats a different story entirely. I was in St Petersburg a few months ago ... 🤠

I previously held shares in Golovin all last season but eventually conceded defeat and instant sold. He was dogshit in a horseshit team.

He finally seems to be producing the goods, but if I were in your position, I would be looking to take advantage of the current market and selling.

He has risen due to his goals today, but that rise has been even more inflated because of the deposit bonus.

All the best for whatever you decide to do comrade.

He played well tonight but I still think he's dogshit in a horseshit team.
    I might be wrong and maybe this is the turnaround that Monaco desperately needed but I don't subscribe to that theory at all tbh
    They don't have a bad run of games in the next couple of months but these are the matches they have tended to fail in for the past year+
    0_1569362114595_Moncao games.png

• @johnboywalker said in Golovin sell off tactic:

@Timothee-Atouba said in Golovin sell off tactic:

Took him from 59-90p in four weeks though.

This activity sounds suspicious.

Potential state involvement from the Russian Government in order to make Golovin the new Tsar of the index.
    🤴🇷🇺

Just a friendly heads up so you don’t miss the next one. Putin rates Anton Miranchuk much higher than Golovin.

• 0_1569363194545_golovin 200% !.jpg get quite a buzz from a 100%er so well chuffed with him haha

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.