Best players to buy, that have been kept under the radar?

• I’m looking to invest my money over the next few days for the 10% cash back. I’m wary of buying players that have already gone up dramatically.

Any tips? I’m looking at Bale & Lozano.

• VVD, way off his peak price ond only up about 3p yesterday, compare that to some of the big movers and hes got to be high on your list

• Serge Gnabry doesn't seem to have had that big a jump- maybe due to concerns about game time? But he's only gone up about 3p I think

• Brekalo is down 9p since his lacklustre performance on Monday, don't think he's gone up at all since the announcement.

• @Con01 Topping up on the lad as we speak!!!

• @gball1975 I've thought about it but I bought him at 1.54 so not sure if I want to decrease my current gains? Might wait to see if he goes down anymore

• Pog up 7p in the time its took me to get a shave. If you're planning on topping up, now's probably the time, I'm still 40p in the red so hes got plenty of legs still.

I'll be topping up if I can shift a few shares while hes still relatively low

• @Bezz82 still very little movement on Alcantara who is one big PB score from a big price increase which will come at some point.

Also didnt notice much movement in Nicholas Pepe, Jonathan or Manuel Akanji

• @MickTurbo im in a similar situation with pogba but i do think this is where a lot of the payday money will go

• @Black-wolf I've got one player who must be approaching his logical ceiling but his div returns/potential is very good so it's a tough decision, hed get me over 100 pogs as well

• @Black-wolf allegedly fit for tonight, ideally he gets some minutes and is in line to start v Arsenal. Hopefully see some money go back into him.

• @Con01

Top player!

• Nahitan Nandez - somehow down at 48p despite hitting ground running in Serie A at Cagliari - 2 assists already.

• Fred would have posted another big PB score last night after his 300 in europa league.
    I tried to work it out but 80 passes and 16 accurate long balls starts adding up.

Once to watch for sure. ( not to mention one name MB when it opens up).

• Ismael Benaccer rumoured finally to be starting tonight, a similar type of player to Erick pulgar and down in price to only 86p.

• @Hotspur Im all over this one, super cheap

• Check out Sean Longstaff 1.34, look at his graph. Has been nearly £2 during the summer with United transfer talk. Which is why I'm getting on him, winter is coming fast and the January window will be round the corner, the paper talk will start in the next few weeks, United have been piss poor and are crying out for a midfielder. Ole badly wanted Longstaff in the summer and I'd imagine the links will be massive again in Jan. He jumps 50p as soon as the links start up again. Its a trade to be patient on but can have excellent returns.

In the short term, he's a 21 yr old English talent that is coming back from injury this weekend so will see a kick from that, he got a lot of good press last year and will certainly be pushing for England squads etc as the season goes on. Price has bottomed out so very little downside on this one. Well worth your research.

• @BarbayanBrawler said in Best players to buy, that have been kept under the radar?:

Check out Sean Longstaff 1.34, look at his graph. Has been nearly £2 during the summer with United transfer talk. Which is why I'm getting on him, winter is coming fast and the January window will be round the corner, the paper talk will start in the next few weeks, United have been piss poor and are crying out for a midfielder. Ole badly wanted Longstaff in the summer and I'd imagine the links will be massive again in Jan. He jumps 50p as soon as the links start up again. Its a trade to be patient on but can have excellent returns.

In the short term, he's a 21 yr old English talent that is coming back from injury this weekend so will see a kick from that, he got a lot of good press last year and will certainly be pushing for England squads etc as the season goes on. Price has bottomed out so very little downside on this one. Well worth your research.

Think he is worth investing but not sure if the Man Utd move will come off. We were very clear in the summer that wanted £50m for him, Man U wouldn't offer that (rightfully so IMO) and he's signing a new contract. Would be crazy if NUFC let him leave after all of that.

He's defo got room to improve though and his price will also increase with the more games he plays

• @Brane_Ormso No. 1 rule of transfers, buy the story, sell the rumour. I have no real interest if he moves to United or not but this summer has thought me that up to 20 players were seriously linked to United and every single one of them jump massively on the rumour. Longstaff has bottomed out now, he is very low. So I'm in at a great time, wait for the papers to do their job and then I can monitor how the transfer is going and get out with a nice profit. M.Dembele, SMS, Mario Lemina, Koulibaly, Bruno fucking Fernandes!! the list of just a few of the players that fortunes were made on in the summer with United links and none of them moved. The story will come back around again, Ole wanted him and United even more need a midfielder now. I see lots of upsides to this one.

• @Bezz82

Bale is fully back and a main player.for zidane.. rested midweek like all his key players.. . I jought bale and james rodriguez as both have bottomed and will rise matter of time

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.