Oliver McBurnie

• Only 67p and just invested in him. Just wondering what people’s thoughts are on him as he seems pretty cheap for a striker compared to others at similar level clubs and who is playing internationally and also a record signing for the club he’s currently playing at. Saw him first hand while on loan at a struggling Barnsley team and he looked the real deal at the time (albeit in the championship) but gone on strength to strength since then. Hopefully get a nice run of games now he’s finally integrated into the first XI and show what he can do.

• I only hold 10 (don't know why) at a small loss but I'd guess that he needs a run of goals before he rises. Very tricky couple games coming up especially Liverpool so will have to see how they go for him. Further in the season he could potentially rise to around £1 but we shall see

Also can't really speak much about him playing internationally with Scotland the way there are at the moment..

• @MDC as a Sheffield United fan I think McBurnie will come good but not sure we'll be high scorers this season.

People are probably sick of me saying this but Lys Mousset is the value player of ours on the index and I personally believe he has the ability to go all the way. Think by the end of the season he'll be over a quid.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.