Paris Saint Germain 20:00 Reims

• Big ipd holds for this matchday:
    -Robert Beric
    -Morata

Decent sized holds PB hopes:
    -D-Koulibaly/Denayer/Marquinhos/Lala
    -M-Veratti/Brozovic
    -F-Neymar/Morata

• Expecting plenty of rotation tonight particularly for teams in Europe who played midweek last week and again next week - interested to see how the market reacts to any rested players given we are in the bonus period.

• Thanks @LukeMalla for doing these threads. Think tonight I have 9 defenders, 1 midfielder and 2 forwards playing, maybe should be a bit more diverse than that!!
    Tonight should be dominated by Real Madrid and PSG.

I am hoping for:
    Defender: Thiago Silva
    Midfielder: Alejandro Gomez (unlikely but my only one)
    Forward: Neymar.

Pogba winning MB would be nice too but would settle for Messi, Neymar or Eden Hazard.

• @Westy .. watched the PSG training this morning, Veratti looking good with Herrera and Idrissa Gueye, Im really liking their midfield.. Mbappe trained, no sign of Cavani yet sadly, didn't see Icardi either

• No worries @Martyn-B 👍

I'd also be happy with a Neymar PB/MB double (treble if we're including Star Player but let's not greedy, lol)

Messi taking MB wouldn't be bad either. His score has been ticking up nicely thus far today. I do fully expect Pogba to take it tonight though.

• Neymar clean sweep please, with Veratti winning midfield would be much appreciated.

• Hazard 🤞

• ive got my biggest haul of players in their ipd window I think ive ever had... stacked in shares too. Better get something tonight! Only had cazorla last night and he scored, so hopefully one of my biggest ipd hauls on the way.

janner could be right tho and theyl all be rotated!

• @Ole-ole said in Matchday Thread 25/09/2019:

@Westy .. watched the PSG training this morning, Veratti looking good with Herrera and Idrissa Gueye, Im really liking their midfield.. Mbappe trained, no sign of Cavani yet sadly, didn't see Icardi either

how did you watch that? All sounds promising,,,Neymar needs Mbappe, i think for what PB Mbappe might take away, he will overall boost Meymars scores...The amount of quality throughballs and flicks Neymar has been trying to Choupo...

• @LukeMalla

I hold 500 Neymar and 500 Hazard, Neymar had his rise yesterday, maybe better for me if Hazard was to win tonight but I think Neyney more likely.

Hold 1,000 Pogba so a MB win would be most welcome, especially as he has done nothing dividends wise for 3 weeks, and nothing for me personally since I increased my hold from 500.

@janner73 makes a good point with the bonus having an effect too. Exaggerated gains on goal scorers, assists and PB winners along with exaggerated losses with squad rotation, injuries and substitutions.

• @Westy hopeful Beric can pull something through as well

• Loaded for IPD too:
    Morata, Budimir, Dzeko, Kluivert (rested I believe), Orsolini, Gervinho, Berardi, Petagna,Gradel, Khazri - hoping for a reasonable return!

• Just topped up Flavian Tait too for tonight, rises haven't really hit him yet and he was in a dip. Must be nearly back to full match fitness and will be a key attacker for Rennes. Rennes have Europa lg too.

• @jay said in Matchday Thread 25/09/2019:

@Westy hopeful Beric can pull something through as well

beric started again last game... hopefully hes in tonight, this was the easiest of his games on paper.

• @Vespasian32 still got a good few games of ipd left for me as well hopefully couple goals and assists 🤞

• @Westy said in Matchday Thread 25/09/2019:

Big ipd holds for this matchday:
    -Robert Beric
    -Morata

Decent sized holds PB hopes:
    -D-Koulibaly/Denayer/Marquinhos/Lala
    -M-Veratti/Brozovic
    -F-Neymar/Morata

Castagne, gaetano, verratti, depay all just about still IPD eligible although I'd just be happy to see gaetano get 10 mins

• @Westy … Just on youtube, they put the live training sessions up.. most clubs have their own channel now so I always like to watch the training sessions before games, gives you an idea of whos likely to start and who looks fit etc..

• Most of my dreams are benched tonight... Except Beric... Comon big boy!

• for anyone that's interested if you have an account with Skybet you can watch Psv game or they've been showing Italian league games recently aswel for free

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.