Toni kroos

• Do people think traders have finally realised that he is a pb monster or is this rise just because of the bonus. Seriously, he has been very close to winning pb a few times and i think he will certainly win at at least 3 or 4 times this season. If u look at the guy who finished second to him he scored twice and got gwg.
    What is everyones thoughts???

• Totally agree with you pal.
    Consistently posting big scores and coming 3/4th without scoring.
    Regular for the National team too.

• There was a post on here yesterday claiming he is overpriced and unlikely to win PB despite his high average.

The post wasn’t massively incorrect at the time but I thought I’d wait until tonight’s game before replying to it and now I can’t find it.

• @Sonnyjim said in Toni kroos:

Consistently posting big scores and coming 3/4th without scoring.

Was a good enough reason for me to buy him at 169p earlier today so get 5p top mid + 2p Star man + 1p IPD on top of price rise to 186p - a perfectly timed trade.

• I think he's always been regarded as one of the PB elite. One of a handful of players that could potentially win without a goal or assist.

Its just that Madrid were shite last season and started shite this season. That reduced his chances and put people off.

Personally think he should have a place in everyone's port.

• I think he is so under rated on the index. Trading at 1.86 at the moment, but I think in the next 6 months with the euros as well coming up he probably hit the £3 mark. I have put a few penny’s on him and will put more as the season goes in.

• 0_1569449350904_Screenshot 2019-09-25 at 23.08.04.png

• Looking at him on indexgain and his stats shows he is still undervalued

• Sure he won tonight but he's overpriced IMO as that's his 5th ever PB win and he's 30 soon. You can get Xhaka who has the same number of PB wins, 3 years younger and has MB potential when that opens up for over a pound cheaper or Parejo who has 12 PB wins for 4p more.

• @NallyCat the matrix has changed btw which benefits him by plus 30 average (indexgain). He averages a very high score without a goal or an assist which bodes well for when he gets one like tonight. Im sure he will put up at least 5 250 scores this season. Also, he will have Euro qualifiers in a very strong Germany side and the euros which is another good chance of pb which the likes of Parejo wont have. This suggests to me he could easily win the same number of pb's as he has in the entirety of his career. He would have one it on another occasion this season if he didnt get booked and real didnt concede a late goal.

• @NallyCat You could buy Xhaka but he might not play for Arsenal soon the way he is going.

• @NallyCat it’s early days but the matrix change has benefited some players a lot more than others ( kroos sensi jordan alberto pjanic brozovic especially Kdb off the top of my head), scoring nearly 250 with just an assist is impressive, with the added bonus of playing for Germany and Real Madrid. Granit Xhaka doesn’t seem to have benefitted as much if at all especially with the likes of ceballos and pepe taking a share of the set pieces from him.

• @Manu i can tell u that xhaka average pb has increased by 23 and kroos has increased by 32. if real have as bad a season as last year then he should still win some pb but i think they will do better. Also, Xhaka had one of his wins in a game day where no one else was playing im pretty sure. Xhaka average pb based on last season perfomances would have been 132 whereas kroos would have been 147. Also, with Kroos having more chance of scoring and getting an assist i think i would go for him. I feel a lot safer with my money in toni kroos than i do granit xhaka

• @Jdog I'd feel a lot safer with my money in Tom Cruise than Granit Xhaka

• @dean73 hahah true mate

• Kroos is the only player in my port where when Real Madrid win...even if he hasn't scored or assisted I know he won't be far off the 200 PB mark and quite regularly this season he is beyond that. I think it could be a big season for him FI wise.

• Kroos is a PB monster. It's also worth noting Kroos took the last penalty that Germany were awarded too.

• Kroos' PB scores so far this season:
    He doesn't do bad PB scores ever, and when he gets assists like last night he's likely to be there for the win. And as @Ericali says on pens for Germany too.
    Plenty more wins to come this season and if Madrid go far in CL he'll be mopping up those treble days from the Quarter Finals onwards.

• @janner73 said in Toni kroos:

Kroos' PB scores so far this season:
    He doesn't do bad PB scores ever, and when he gets assists like last night he's likely to be there for the win. And as @Ericali says on pens for Germany too.
    Plenty more wins to come this season and if Madrid go far in CL he'll be mopping up those treble days from the Quarter Finals onwards.

Haha look at them scores! In an under achieving Real Madrid side too! A lowest of 173?! I'm sure there are players priced higher who haven't yet achieved 173 this season as their highest score!

As has been said, PB monster. If he was 21 he would be £5-6 easy and even now should probably be around £3-3.50

• @janner73 said in Toni kroos:

Kroos' PB scores so far this season:

Apologies I missed one out - he had a 121 on Sunday which I missed.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.