Toni kroos

• @Manu i can tell u that xhaka average pb has increased by 23 and kroos has increased by 32. if real have as bad a season as last year then he should still win some pb but i think they will do better. Also, Xhaka had one of his wins in a game day where no one else was playing im pretty sure. Xhaka average pb based on last season perfomances would have been 132 whereas kroos would have been 147. Also, with Kroos having more chance of scoring and getting an assist i think i would go for him. I feel a lot safer with my money in toni kroos than i do granit xhaka

• @Jdog I'd feel a lot safer with my money in Tom Cruise than Granit Xhaka

• @dean73 hahah true mate

• Kroos is the only player in my port where when Real Madrid win...even if he hasn't scored or assisted I know he won't be far off the 200 PB mark and quite regularly this season he is beyond that. I think it could be a big season for him FI wise.

• Kroos is a PB monster. It's also worth noting Kroos took the last penalty that Germany were awarded too.

• Kroos' PB scores so far this season:
    He doesn't do bad PB scores ever, and when he gets assists like last night he's likely to be there for the win. And as @Ericali says on pens for Germany too.
    Plenty more wins to come this season and if Madrid go far in CL he'll be mopping up those treble days from the Quarter Finals onwards.

• @janner73 said in Toni kroos:

Kroos' PB scores so far this season:
    He doesn't do bad PB scores ever, and when he gets assists like last night he's likely to be there for the win. And as @Ericali says on pens for Germany too.
    Plenty more wins to come this season and if Madrid go far in CL he'll be mopping up those treble days from the Quarter Finals onwards.

Haha look at them scores! In an under achieving Real Madrid side too! A lowest of 173?! I'm sure there are players priced higher who haven't yet achieved 173 this season as their highest score!

As has been said, PB monster. If he was 21 he would be £5-6 easy and even now should probably be around £3-3.50

• @janner73 said in Toni kroos:

Kroos' PB scores so far this season:

Apologies I missed one out - he had a 121 on Sunday which I missed.

• I have actually just sold all my Toni Kroos shares, I had held since before the season and the win last night plus CA put me over 20% in profit so decided to sell and reinvest.

For what its worth I think Kroos is a great player to have in your port if you are searching for divs. My only slight worry is that because the market can be so volatile if he has a period without winning any divs his price may take a hit.

If his price drops after 3 weeks of no PB wins I will certainly be rebuying back in.

• @Sill7

It ain’t dropping - consistent PB winner with champions league and euro involvement- you’ll be paying 2.50 to get those shares back!!!

• @NewUser184462 if he doesn't drop I wont buy back in, I made money out of him and now reinvested that profit.

If he drops il buy back in but if not then no problem.

• @Sill7 I bought quite a few PB players over the summer as they dropped in value whilst everyone was chasing transfer targets so I understand your reasons for selling - I also have the same temptations with Kroos now I have decent CA I could bank and re-invest elsewhere.

I don't think Kroos would drop off anything he couldn't recover from after a couple of low scores - especially with the Euros at the end of the season and likely CL knockout stages.

• @Chris-J said in Toni kroos:

have the same temptations with Kroos now I have decent CA I could bank and re-invest elsewhere.
    I don't think Kroos would drop off anything he couldn't recover from after a couple of low scores - especially with the Euros at the end of the season and likely CL knockout stages.

exactly mate, that's why if he does drop I will buy back in. I brought Kroos in July I think it was and had to sit in the red for a long time before I saw any divs and green CA.

• @Sill7 I did the same, kinda wish I held now as people seem to get jumping on, never mind....

• @Wynnston can't win them all mate! There'll be plenty of other opportunities

• @Snrub if only, we'd all be millionaires!

• Doing another decent job tonight so far!

• People being confused by the multiplier?

• @Chap said in Toni kroos:

People being confused by the multiplier?

What do you mean?

• @Chap Still a high score. Its what, 264 without the multiplier?