BRAZILIAN FLAVA IN THE BERNABEU 🇧🇷 ✨

• Finally both Vinicius and Rodrygo on the pitch together for Real tonight. Neymar prototype’s 1 & 2. And they didn’t disappoint. Both netted fantastic goals, with Vinicius bursting into tears...I guess the moment got to him 😂 Jovic less fortunate with a goal disallowed for minmal off side.
    Rodrygo also scored a great goal on debut. With Real in the doldrums and lacking spark, there is a lot of hope riding on these two. Both stellar Brazilian talents, the hope is they will be ransacking defences for Real and Brazil for years to come. We hope 😉

• dont wanna be a party pooper but wasnt they subbed for each other so not technically on the pitch together ?

• @nicky540 😄 your quite right! But perhaps the moment they swapped, did a little fist pump, for a split second they were on the pitch together?. 😉 Either way I think I should change the post to “nice to see them both finally play in the same game”

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.