Champions league fixtures

• It's UCL time 🕺

My top matches:

Tuesday:
    5:55pm Leverkusen vs Atletico
    8pm City vs Atalanta

Wednesday
    5:55 Ajax v Chelsea, both great game but Chelsea fan.
    8pm Inter v Dortmund / Salzburg v Napoli

• UCL match day 4 is coming up next week already. All top5 teams except for French or Spurs are currently in their 2nd out of 3 double game week. Toughest 2 weeks for Dortmund with manager in the hot seat.

Easiest week ahead for Barcelona especially after having a free weekend with their match against Real Madrid being re-fixtured due to the issues in Catalonia.

0_1572451140860_matchday4.png

• On wednesday theres one Europa league fixture alongside the champions league games and I believe the multiplier is the same.

The europa league match is arsenal vs guimaraes who are shite and it kicks off at 15:50 meaning it will be over before the CL games start and maybe, just maybe there could be some big PB scores posted by one or 2 arsenal players on what will be a silver day

• @MickTurbo That is a bit random, do you know why they play on a Wednesday?

Haven't looked at EL fixtures too much yet. There are just so many in the group stages.

• @Antierror I've no idea mate, havent looked into it to be honest but can only assume 1 or both have to play saturday and its unavoidable for some reason.

Either that or maybe guimaraes stadium is being used for a pop concert on the Thursday 😂

• @Antierror Braga are also at home on Thursday and they play in the same region, so can't both have a home fixture on the same day under UEFA rules. Had to be early on the Wednesday though as broadcasting rules won't let it clash with CL either.

• UCL match day 4
    The early games are a bit dull, but Zenit will look to challenge Leipzig at home. For the 8pm we are spoiled with a range of good games and goals. BTGoalsShow is the way to go today

Tues:
    5:55 Zenit v Leipzig
    8pm
    Napoli v Salzburg
    Dortmund v Inter
    Chelsea v Ajax

What we have in surplus today we will lack tomorrow. No real exciting games in store.

Munich will have something to proof after the Kovac sack. Hopefully Atalanta will show up against City tomorrow.

5:55 Munich v Olympiacos
    8pm Atalanta v Man City

• Want valencia to get a win to secure 3rd spot in europa league at least.

• PB predictions for me tonight. I'm sure TAA and Messi will be many people's tips but I will go:
    DEF: Jordi Alba
    MID: Dani Parejo
    FOR: Memphis Depay

• @Tom77 To be fair, I was thinking about Valencia vs Lille as a good game as well, but with both teams out of form I decided against including them into the list. Besides I was running out of those god damn characters on twitter

• @Tom77 You would think a draw would be enough for Valencia tonight as far as Europa League is concerned. Hard to see Lille getting anything from their last 2 games against Ajax and Chelsea.
    Europa would be perfect for them too as can see them going far.

• @Tom77 oh yes and hopefully
    Coquelin @21p will get pb 🤞🤞🤞

• DEF: TAA
    MID: Jorginho
    FOR: Messi

Mainly because they are my biggest holds but also feel they have a good chance

• @NewUser384837 I was going to choose the same 3! But il say Griezmann, just to throw a different option out there, Suarez injured I think, so he should start.

• @Ole-ole said in Champions league fixtures:

@NewUser384837 I was going to choose the same 3! But il say Griezmann, just to throw a different option out there, Suarez injured I think, so he should start.

Griezmann should be CF, will be interest to see the dynamic between him and messi.

• DEF: absolute randomer

MID: Oxlaid-Chamberlain

FWD: Messi

• DEF- Robertson
    MID- Parejo
    FWD-Messi

Edit- I don't think it'll be TAA cause he'll be rested

• Messi
    Arthur
    TAA

Edit: Hakimi if TAA is rested

• @Tom77 Il be honest, I have never been a Griezmann fan, but he ticked a lot of boxes on my checklist for a player, I wonder if perhaps he hasn't had a big rise yet because he is competing with messi, but the first time they play together and he produces a higher PB score, it will be interesting to see what traders do. Its either the Barca or the Chelsea game I fancy most tonight

• @ChazFI123 Do we think if he is benched there will be a sell off?