Champions league fixtures

• Kroos is just ridiculous

• @Coleyscrooge Poor Eric, Mourinhos making friends already!

• @ukph said in Champions league fixtures:

Kroos is just ridiculous

It’s basically if he plays 90 mins he scores 300+

• Still behind Coutinho but I can see him getting subbed off at 60-70 mins if Bayern score another 1 or 2.

• I'm tempted to sell up and just pile into kroos. His pb average at the the end of this season is going to be insane. Don't think he's hit his ceiling yet either

• @NewUser296743 said in Champions league fixtures:

I'm tempted to sell up and just pile into kroos. His pb average at the the end of this season is going to be insane. Don't think he's hit his ceiling yet either

He is boss. Watching him lately, rarely gives a pass away, plays some simple stuff but then a killer pass. And what a shot he's got on him! I anticipated a quiet night from Kroos tonight against top opposition but he looks quality once again.

• @NewUser296743 I’d say Goretzka or Coutinho just have as much chance winning PB over time and are much better value.

• @TeamGB please explain how Goretzka has just as much a chance of winning PB?!

• There goes coutinho bye bye pb

• @TeamGB I think they are all under priced, and i also hold all 3. But kroos is another level

• Imagine neymar goes and nicks the winner now!?. Scenes!!

• @ChazFI123 Perhaps look at his score of 310 so far tonight and tell me why not when he’s miles ahead of Kroos. Come the Euros people will be looking back and wondering how they missed out on Goretzka.

• @TeamGB Well you have to take into account that Bayern are playing against the Champions League equivalent of Yeovil Town and Madrid are playing one of the best teams in it.

Coutinho and Goretzka have goal/assists and are on the winning team which boosts their scores.

Also worth mentioning that Coutinho & Goretzka barely get 90 minutes.

Not saying they are bad buys but Kroos really is in a league of his own in the midfield category.

• @TeamGB he’s currently 14 points ahead of Kroos, despite having a goal, GWG and Bayern Munich winning. If Real had held on, Kroos would’ve won without scoring or assist! There’s no way you can genuinely think goretzka has as good a chance as Kroos at winning PB every time he goes on the pitch 😂

• @Chris-J Goretzka scored a goal and no assists. I think that’s a very impressive score and he deserves some credit for that. Nice PB coming in as well.

• @Chris-J Plus best in mind that quite a large chunk of that score will be from the one goal (game winning goal as well). Take that away, and when you consider Kroos didn’t have any goal involvements, nor got the bonus points from Madrid winning, Goretzka’s score would’ve been mediocre when compared to Kroos. Even Coutinho who only got an assist and was subbed 30mins from the end, he still was only about 40 odd points behind

• @TeamGB quite a lot of Goretzka’s score from tonight would’ve been from that one goal, I’d hazard a guess of around 80points or so. What they’re trying to say is Kroos almost beat him despite no goal involvements and without bonus points from Madrid winning - therefore will more consistently challenge to win.
    Good score by Goretzka, but I wouldn’t let that cloud your judgement or get carried away

• @TeamGB said in Champions league fixtures:

@Chris-J Goretzka scored a goal and no assists. I think that’s a very impressive score and he deserves some credit for that. Nice PB coming in as well.

It's obviously a good score. He won't keep pace with Kroos though, beat him by nine when his game winning goal was worth 123 plus he didn't lose the 13 Kroos did for conceding. When you take into account the quality of opposition you can see Kroos will win several more times this season.

Still a very good score for Goretzka, even without his goal would have been 188 on a non European match day. I'd have concerns about his game time though, this will also be his first win for almost a year and only the third time he's scored over 200. Kroos has done it in four of his last five games!

• @Andy GWG is worth 106. Factor in the multiplier and it's worth 133

Undeniably still a good performance bit beat kroos by only 9 points. Therefore kroos baseline today was better than goretzkas by 124, so with the multiplier, basically 100 which is pretty insane against a player who played in a team that won 6 nil.

Kroos pb strength is absolutely phenomenal, yes I hold, but it's a fact and it seems to be every time he plays

• @MickTurbo said in Champions league fixtures:

@Andy GWG is worth 106. Factor in the multiplier and it's worth 133

Undeniably still a good performance bit beat kroos by only 9 points. Therefore kroos baseline today was better than goretzkas by 124, so with the multiplier, basically 100 which is pretty insane against a player who played in a team that won 6 nil.

Kroos pb strength is absolutely phenomenal, yes I hold, but it's a fact and it seems to be every time he plays

That just shows how good Kroos is really - that one goal was worth that much (much more than I expected actually), and still came that close to beating him. I’m almost certain that Madrid didn’t dominate possession either which just makes it even more insane

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.