Yannick Carrasco update?

• A couple of months ago Yannick was being called one of the safest holds on FI with a move coming but he’s dropping back down to under a quid now?
    Do we still think he’s moving?
    Is he safe to go into at 1.02?
    Or was he just another victim of a pump n dump?

• Carrasco is always up and down and will continue to be like that until he moves back to Europe. When he gets down in the £0.70 / £0.80 bracket people jump on big as he is almost guaranteed to move back to Europe in the Jan window. Add that to the fact he was in the last Belgium squads and the Euro's are on their way he was very attractive.

I wouldn't call him a typical pump and dump because everyone knows about him, just look at his 3, 6 and 12 month graphs for how up and down he can be. He peaked at around £1.30 in the summer when he had big links to Arsenal so make of that what you will. Rumours will be plentiful in Jan so it's up to you if you think he'll get back to the £1.30 price range or if you've missed the boat.

• @FarkeBall-Index he’s currently £1.03 so as expected going up heading into the next transfer window. Is he a safe hold 🤷‍♀️ I think so but you never no for certain. I think most people are expecting him to move and if he does them it’s £1.30 plus and if he doesn’t it’s back to £0.70p

• @FarkeBall-Index said in Yannick Carrasco update?:

A couple of months ago Yannick was being called one of the safest holds on FI with a move coming but he’s dropping back down to under a quid now?
    Do we still think he’s moving?
    Is he safe to go into at 1.02?
    Or was he just another victim of a pump n dump?

I'm one of those who recently sold, simply because I was one of the first to get on board following his most recent drop a few months back after the failed transfer. Bought in around 70p, sold at 99p.

He is not a pump and dump, but surely you must be aware that investors often look to 'secure their profit' by cashing in.

I still believe he will move. I still believe he will eventually get to £1.20, but I also know that the move wont happen til Jan 2020. That is a long time on the index, and his price may drop during a quiet October as investors get bored.

If his price goes back to around 90p, I get back on board. Simple as that.

I've done this several times with Carrasco over the past 12 months and made good money each time.

Hopefully I've provided you with a perspective that explains the recent drop/fluctuation.

• I bought 400 shares in him the other day. At his price I think it's worth the gamble. By all accounts he wants to and should be playing for one of Europe's elite clubs. It might even be United. He's's the type of player (free scoring midfielder) they are crying out for. 🤞

• Carrasco is leaving the CSL when their season finishes on December 1st.

He was desperate to leave in the summer but the Dalian Board told him he had to wait until the end of the season.

Anything can happen but he wants to play at Euro2020 and be close to his family, his wife and child have abandoned him in China as they hated it there and he wants to move to be close to them.

Safe hold.

@FarkeBall-Index

You must not have been paying attention, Carrascos price has been on a steady rise since the end of July. I tried to warn everyone he wasn't leaving in the summer.

https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/12226/yannick-carrasco

That's the thread I started about it.

For me, If someone wanted a safe place to put in their deposit money for the bonus, Carrasco is the guy.

• I got on around 85p and he's my third biggest hold.
    Planning to get off around £1.10 if he keeps rising and take a decent profit. Don't want to hang on too long as I don't think he'll come to England and can't be sure what team he'll end up at - either non PB league or a team that isn't FI friendly.
    Take my profits and probably split it into 2 new players :)

• @ScoutScout a simple yes would of sufficed 😂

• @FarkeBall-Index

Haha sorry mate.

Truths had to be told.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.