Igor Zubeldia & Mikel Merino who play for Real Sociedad why so cheap?

• Igor Zubeldia 50p & Mikel Merino 51p both young play most games for Real Sociedad in midfield why are they so cheap?

• Because they are shit

• Don't think anyone really looks at holding midfielders, especially in a team with three or four solid attacking players.

• @NewUser211787 Both midfielders, same bracket as odegaard. Zubeldia also plays as a cb, if he was classified as a defender hed be great value.

• @NewUser211787 said in Igor Zubeldia & Mikel Merino who play for Real Sociedad why so cheap?:

Igor Zubeldia 50p & Mikel Merino 51p both young play most games for Real Sociedad in midfield why are they so cheap?

I foresee them both spending the majority of their careers in Spain (although I recognise Merino was at Newcastle 😉), therefore they will almost certainly never win MB.

They play for a mid table team in La Liga and historically have not produced any memorable PB scores.

These guys are the deadwood of the index.

That being said, there is always the chance that they win PB on a single/double match day ... but there is also a chance you will get shat on by a seagull whilst walking down the high street!? 😖

• I've patiently held both these players since about the time of share split, Zubeldia is sitting at +20% and Merino is +45% currently.
    I'm not saying they're the best players in PB terms but both are young, low risk holds.. When they eventually have a great game within the next 3 years I'll cash in for 100% ROI..if not they'll likely drift up with the general market anyway.

• I’d rather get on Portu who’s at a similar price. 20 goals and 7 assists over the last two seasons for Girona. Also not competing with Odegaard as classed as a forward. Due a spike.

• Sociedad are my dark horses this season.

• one of my biggest holds is Zaldua their right back...very cheap n cheerful.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.