Looking to invest 1 k any tips and some help from some experienced forum users on portfolio please

• was thinking about maybe going for 3 different players or maybe 4. Want at least 2 with great chance of cap app maybe young ish and 2 proven dividend winners that are very likely to go up. Suggestions appreciated guys

• Also, any tips on my portfolio looking to sell some players that have gone up due to the bonus and invest in some that havent really gone up much considering the bonus

• 0_1569499493673_Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 13.03.05.png
    0_1569499505323_Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 13.03.18.png 0_1569499522768_Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 13.03.31.png

• I think my safest hold, providing he doesn't get injured during his recovery is Kramaric, His price has only been going one way for a while now, and ive noticed last couple of days hes rising as he must be due back anytime, Transfermarkt had him down for mid September return, and when I look at others striker prices now, he is still great value in my opinion..

• @Jdog OMG... all those random numbers of shares are hurting my eyes!!! lol

• @gball1975 i know i need to get some structure to it thats why i need help. i think i should sell smaller number of shares in players

• Dujon Sterling - 61p
    Young Chelsea defender on loan at Wigan, should be starting for the first team in the coming weeks.
    Had a little rise since the deposit bonus started, but still has room for growth.

• @FI-Zeq Okay i will certainly consider him especially as i have very few english youngsters

• Two of my biggest holds are Griezman and Coutinho, topped up on both while restructuring my port.
    Griezman can surely only rise with the euros coming and Coutinho for PB and cap app with transfer spec in summer.

• two other great holds. i think i will go Griezmann as the euros is a massive bonus

• Probably not my place yet to give to much advice yet but from what I’ve read topping up on the larger PB players like Pogba to bring your average price down seems sensible.

And players who have been mentioned a lot recently like Castagne and weghorst seem like decent punts (well that’s what I’ve done); although hold off on Weghorst until tomorrow as people will right point out.

• Dividends:
    Neymar (MB king)
    Kane (England captain, spokesman at Euro's, potential summer move if Poch goes)

Capital appreciation:
    Almada (move to Europe)
    Sane (return from injury)

• @Ericali I think i will defo go with kane as is a great player for the euros. i think almada is a good hold but looking for cheaper alternatives as thats where the money seems to be at the moment. Is there anybody u think i should look at selling?

• @Jdog I think the worst holds currently are Haaland, Felix, Mount, Abraham.

Not bad players - they just have rocketed 🚀 & I don't see much holding their price up at that level without some kind of inbound dip around the corner.

• Do your own research, of course. But I have invested in Simone Verdi today.

He's a previous forum favourite, with good PB returns (relative to his price) during the 2017/18 season with Bologna. His transfer to Napoli last season was a failure, but he's now joined Torino, where he's likely to feature more often and should start tonight.

• @Sav2000 even until Saturday morning for Weghorst, if you want the Augsburg game on the 27.10 to count.

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?d1=28&m1=9&y1=2019&d2=27&m2=10&y2=2019&ti=on

• Safe hold - Neymar

Gamble hold - Zlatan Ibrahimovic (if it pays off you will at least treble your initial investment at his current share price.)

Up to you of course 😉

• rashica.

• @Sol said in Looking to invest 1 k any tips and some help from some experienced forum users on portfolio please:

Safe hold - Neymar

Gamble hold - Zlatan Ibrahimovic (if it pays off you will at least treble your initial investment at his current share price.)

Up to you of course 😉

I would be wary of telling someone they will triple their initial investment.

The thing with Zlatan is that there are alot of sharks throwing money into him, and it will be the less experienced, that end up getting burned, as they always do ... 🤷🏼‍♂️

His age means that the gamble is short term and for someone to win, there must also be a loser.

• @Jdog

Josip Brekalo - 21 years young - £1.69 - 2 goals / 2 assists in 5 games so far (2/2 all of last season). EL comp & Euros with Croatia in the summer. Personally I reckon he'll get a far bit of transfer spec in the summer also. Good 1 year hold at least imo.

Odsonne Edouard - 21 years young - £1.52 - 6 goals / 1 assist in 9 games so far. EL comp Probable transfer spec in the summer as Celtic will sell I think and think will be in a PB league. Good 1 year hold (possibly 2).

Just my opinion of course and I do already hold both these players.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.