Potential improvements FI could make...

• Have come up with a couple of ideas that I think fi could implement to improve the platform and maybe reduce the volatility we saw in the marketplace, feel free to rip me a new one if you think they're terrible lol

1 an extended ipd option - so when you buy a share you can just pay the usual buy price and get the standard 30 days ipd eligibility, but you also have the option of paying an extra percentage of share price to get an extended ipd eligibility period, so maybe an extra 10% to get an extra 60 days or 20% for an extra 150 (figures just for examples). Surely this would then turn the ipd flipping into more of a medium term strategy and we wouldn't see so many dumps when players don't score/assist or get subbed early etc

2 retrospective bonuses - people are saying that bonuses are becoming predictable and I do believe that this was part of the reason for the last month's (post bonus period announcement exceptdd) losses in players. So how about they do a retrospective bonus each month on this basis, you randomly generate the day that the bonus will be applied to and then you randomly generate what the bonus will be, maybe 2× a do type, or a net buy etc. Surely that way they would ensure that as much money is kept within the platform and more specifically players and reduce market volatility as people wouldn't be pulling money out in expectation of a bonus offer coming up

Also just thought of a 3rd, team of the year, most pb points gained over the course of the year kinda thing and pay divs on that with it weighted in relation to the length of time you've held a share

Like I say just thoughts that have been rattling round in my head, would be interested to know everyone's thoughts

• @Ddr

A slight variant on 1. is to have an IPD button option where you can enter between 1 - 100% of an existing hold & simply pay 2% on that % to make IPD eligible, without the need to buy & sell which can often be problematic for obscure or less frequently traded players & necessitate the use of IS which then negates the IPD potential of the trade either partially or entirely.

Far more likely to stick with random £10k prize drops or similar with a minimum buy in to keep ppl interested. An extention of the number of players that win PB on double or treble days, tiered winners, followed by an overall dividend increase will be necessary to maintain platform growth but can probably wait until next season.

• Some of the above sound interesting but a little complicated. All PB and MB dividends increased by 2p would be simple, easy to implement and popular.

• And for one more idea, all dividends won on your birthday count treble would be good!

• @Boris999 said in Potential improvements FI could make...:

And for one more idea, all dividends won on your birthday count treble would be good!

Its be a pisser if your birthday was Xmas day or Feb 29th

• @Advinculas-Index said in Potential improvements FI could make...:

@Boris999 said in Potential improvements FI could make...:

And for one more idea, all dividends won on your birthday count treble would be good!

Its be a pisser if your birthday was Xmas day or Feb 29th

Good point. Feb 29th would be a bummer.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.