Instant sell, why can't I sell

• Every time I try and sell its seems to take ages. Tried to sell my shares and after 2 hours stopped, anyone else having this trouble?? Or have knowledge on what I can do to speed up sells

• They go when they go mate you're in a queue, the queue might be 20p deep or nobody might be buying the player

• Do you mean instant sell or selling to market? Instant sell should be instant hence the name. Selling to market you have to join a queue and depending how long the sell queue is the player could be sat there for minutes or hours or days or weeks.

• @NewUser244979 said in Instant sell, why can't I sell:

Every time I try and sell its seems to take ages. Tried to sell my shares and after 2 hours stopped, anyone else having this trouble?? Or have knowledge on what I can do to speed up sells

When selling a player, you have two options ...

1. Market sell ... the player will only sell if other users are buying him. In order for your sale to go through, another user technically has to buy the player from you.

If you no longer wish to own the player, why would someone else want to own them?

I've seen myself sitting with a dud in the sell queue for over 2 weeks and they still never shifted! 🤣

1. Instant sell ... the player is bought from you by the football index and you receive the money instantly. The player is sold at a reduced rate depending on the spread. I tend to only use this as a last resort.

• @johnboywalker Maybe he's trying to IS a recent IPO which I believe you can't do for a certain period of time.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.