Ocampos

• Goal and an assist . . . I bremember he was very highly rate a few years back. .. i know seville messed things up 2 nil up and lost 3 2 . .. .anyone seen ocampos play in recent weeks

• Very good buy I reckon, I did hold and sold for small profit when he was at Marseille, won't be getting back on but good hold

• Looks a bargain for G&A. I've snapped some up with a view to more IPDs in next 30 days - 2 home games in next 7 days v Sociedad and Apoel for starters!

• @Hotspur there'll be no PB to be had for midfielders in the sociedad game, not with the young viking bossing it 👍

• @MickTurbo speaking of sociedad what's your view on Janujaz, am hoping for a big season

• @MUFC I think he could be a good cap app hold especially because I think sociedad are gonna have a really good year. They'll be full of goals so if he gets plenty of minutes he becomes a good IPD player.

I think were seeing a new PB monster in odegaard though so I think januzaj is gonna struggle to give u that. I dont hold but I dont think hes a bad hold, if anything get in, keep flipping for IPD eligibility and if he gets much beyond a quid take yer profits cos at that point he'll be in no mans land so I wouldnt buy at say £1.20 so therefore it's a good sell price

• @MickTurbo gutted about odegaard was looking at 90p when he was on verge of Ajax deal, instead I put my grand into Marcus Edwards and Matt O'Riley as future hopes

• @MUFC nightmare mate, I've done great out of him but I wish I'd just held from day 1 rather than being on and off all the time. I'll never sell again now tho, hes my face. Plan is to recycle at the 4 year point but obviously a lot can happen between now and then

• I watched Ocampus last night as i have 500 of him and he looks like a quality player and most of their attacking play went through him. He's strikes me as an all action Right sided winger but i noticed he drifted into the centre later on in the match.

They have a Europa Cup tie on Thursday at home to F91 Dudelange so his price will probably go up a few pence from now until then.

I would be surprised if he isnt linked to one of the bigger clubs in the next couple of windows.

• I bought 500 too, 2 goals for Argentina last week, looks pretty cheap compared to other mids, I’d expect him to get to £1.50-1.80 .

• @Tom77

Yeh this lads a defo... compared to other players.. glad to buy a while back.. . Plays weekends and europa on thursdays.. . I like buying player who play mid week in european competition also.. . Joan jordon at £2 at same clun .... young and has ability to post decent PB scores..

• Any ideas why just from not being in squad the major drop? He didn’t play last europa game anyway as they been resting for them and they got lot of games coming up makes it seem worth topping up. Until today been rising nicely last week or so

• @Jonnyw89 said in Ocampos:

Any ideas why just from not being in squad the major drop? He didn’t play last europa game anyway as they been resting for them and they got lot of games coming up makes it seem worth topping up. Until today been rising nicely last week or so

His drop tonight has probably been reinvested into Rony Lopes (he did go up to 1.09 at one point from 92p and has gone back down to £1 after being substituted - interestingly he scored 190 points after 60 mins without a goal or an assist.

• @Advinculas-Index

Okay that’s good to know wonder if maybe both will start at the weekend now then

• @Jonnyw89

They play weekend and then mid week again.. it was an easy game tonight so he was rested.