Mohammed Lamine Diaby

• Odsonne Edouard one of the FI favourites couple years ago shot a women from a window of his car and nobody seems to talk about now and it has no affect on his price .. what am i saying by that if the guy is real deal then its just a short term set back !! Yeah its sucks for him but there is always gonna be a team who will give him another chance or maybe even Nice will do it , but i doubt since they are loaded upfront and he is not particulary important right now

• Wow. GFFN reporting he has admitted it and brought in his lawyers.

That’s potentially the end of his footballing career. What decent club will risk upsetting their first team players by bringing an unproven 18yo thief into the dressing room?

Instant sell and don’t look back!

• @playingcards1 looks like i made this post just in time. I do wish id got out a little sooner as i was in profit until his fall yesterday but it had only just came to my attention

• @Black-wolf He will get another chance whether it be in 3, 6 12, 24 months time. Think he's a STEAL at 51p

• @BOOM yep, I'm holding on.. Time heals everything in football as long as the quality is there all is forgiven.

• @Wiillaah i was more worried he has ends up in a lower league team or a lesser league for years to come. So was worried about how long it would be before he gets back into a PB league team

• @Black-wolf glad you posted this, was nicely up until I just seen your thread & bailed out only lost 2p a share with IS, for me not worth holding onto the dead wood, how does everyone see these stories so quick???

• @Uncle-G not sure. I got a notification from index gain saying his price had dropped 5p by the time id investgated that and put this thread up he had dropped 10p. Some people are really quick on these things however i did notice the incident happened on the 16th of this month so im surprised the drop didnt happen sooner before the story was released

• For those who were holding in hope of a reconciliation, a heads up that Nice have now cancelled his contract.

https://ogcn.fr/diaby-eng

• Has now signed for League 2 club Paris FC. Only 18 and back on the footballing ladder already.

• @BOOM Should be in prison, not playing again any time soon.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.