If EVER there was a time to buy IPDs AFTER the game...

• ... isn't it surely now, with regards to Torino's Andrea Belotti ?

Scored twice tonight, so you are effectively getting a 2p per share increase on your purchase before 12am.

But the reason it makes sense is because Torino have a single gameday match on Monday against Parma (average side) and only United v Arsenal is the other game on Monday.

High probability of more IPDs but also possible PB (United low on fit strikers and this fixture was a draw last season so low chance of GWG or team win matrix points if history repeats).

Belotti is currently only £1.34

• @ScouseSte I thought you were against flipping IPD flippers 🙈 . Not a bad shout though and will be challenging for Italy's top striker come the Euros, Shame Torino don't have Europe anymore however he seems to be coming of age and started the season well, wouldn't shock me if a bigger club came calling in the summer if he plays well all season

• @Shippers
    Haha yeah I would rather promote long-term investing but this opportunity appeals to both short and long term traders I feel 😉

Cheap enough, at the £1.34 price quoted, for IPD flippers to get onto - he played in both of Italy's European qualifiers at the start of September:

0_1569571133402_Screenshot_2019-09-27-00-17-35-1.png
    Belotti was the only striker who played the full 90 against Armenia, scoring once, and STILL came on as a sub in Italy's 2-1 win over Finland three days later. The word "Integral" comes to mind.

I wasn't concerned with Euro 2020 just yet but it seems a lot of people are already making tweaks here and there to include more players in their portfolio who will feature. Belotti, at the current £1.36 mark, seems a steal. Long-term holders dream to get in now!

The fact Torino aren't in Europe anymore isn't necessarily a bad thing either - with the impatience/volatilty of late, we have seen the damage it can do to a players price if they are only listed as "on the bench", and plenty of teams seem to be rotating squads for this competition.

So, no European football for Torino pretty much guarantees Belotti STARTING EVERY GAME in the next 30 days for club and featuring in both of the two upcoming Italy fixtures in some capacity...
    0_1569571998659_Screenshot_2019-09-27-08-56-35-1.png

In these unpredictable times, it's hard to find safe investments but this is one, in my opinion.

Why have a little when you can have a Belotti? 😂😂

• I watched the Armenia game and he was class that night.. think he might of had a goal(or two) taken away from him too?

He's certainly Mancini's chosen no9 right now and if he keeps scoring he'll certainly be in the Euros squad... I've held him in the past, don't hold right now but wouldn't bat an eyelid investing now at his current price...

My only worry is that he does rely on goals to hold his value so any dry patch and his price will fall... Also i still have very very very bad memories of Andrea Silenzi many years ago who came to Forest from Torino as a previous hot shot goalscorer in Serie A but it was soon apparent he couldn't hit a cows backside with a banjo!!!!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.