Neymar

• Any thoughts? Will he drop a bit during injury layoff or continue to relentlessly rise?

• 0_1519645339283_Untitled5.png

For me, this image is why he'll keep rising. On a day when Griezmann scored a hat trick and EPL transfer target SMS bossed it in Serie A, the UK media summaries had Neymar's rolled ankle as their top talking point.

Could collect MB for the next ten days assuming the Pogba saga is now on the back burner. No other player has that buzz potential for a minor foot injury.

• @playingcards1

Well are we sure it’s just a minor injury and not PSG playing things down if your paid a fortune for a new Aston Martin your hardly going to shout it from the roof tops when the engine blows!

It’s Neymar and even when people have 2000 shares in him that’s only 20p so to guess this right you need to guess the whole market however it’s Mr Twitter chats biggest holding so can’t see him getting his 3000 Lemmings to sell!!!

He was responsible for the Dzyuba instability posted to his Lemmings too but quite happy did pretty well on that trade... also quite happy with getting out the Predictable Pogba slump just let’s hope he keeps dropping to £4-10 so I can jump on board!!

All I need now is a Salah to China rumour to jump on that too and hubs a good en... we can only live in hope :-)

I don’t have no Neymar futures but him being high is good for market but not so good for FI and there Div payout system whatever happens will be interesting however my guess is mainly trades to market will happen now not much instant sell so will just slow any price hikes for him I think

• True, but the media interest derives from that uncertainty and speculation. The more there's a question mark over his fitness, the more he'll stay in the daily hunt for MB.

• I did expect a few to sell leading to an instant short fall in price and it just shows you what the impact of something like this can have? If Neymar was to miss the WC for example we could see £5.00 knocked off his price??? That would be huge for everyone that's lumped on him so understandably getting rid 'ASAP' would be a sensible option but i've invested in Neymar on the basis that within the 3 years he should earn me a lot of dividends on top of growth in value and I expect many to hold fire with the same strategy.... If anything should his price drop further folk would probably lump on at the lowest cost and it'll soon rise back up again but warnings.... IF one of the superstars does get injured long term it would probably leave a few panicking over their investments???

Luckily this looks like a few weeks so maybe a quid or so loss but nothing too much I hope??

• I think unless he does a Cazola and his foot falls off with gangrene or a lamela and messes up two hips or gets a “Ledley king knee disorder” everyone should be ok. One of the above would be epic!! But sooner or later there will be a huge fcuk up with a major injury!!

• @Chicken-Badge said in Neymar:

I think unless he does a Cazola and his foot falls off with gangrene or a lamela and messes up two hips or gets a “Ledley king knee disorder” everyone should be ok. One of the above would be epic!! But sooner or later there will be a huge fcuk up with a major injury!!

I mean sooner or later with a big name player not Naymar in perticuler

• @Chicken-Badge who is Mr Twitter chat?

• @NewUser3275

Some guy with a twitter account got loads of followers gives advice

• @Chicken-Badge what's his twitter handle?

I think unless he does a Cazola and his foot falls off with gangrene or a lamela and messes up two hips or gets a “Ledley king knee disorder” everyone should be ok. One of the above would be epic!! But sooner or later there will be a huge fcuk up with a major injury!!

I think that's the one thing holding back Ronaldo and Messi from a £10+ price. Break a leg aged 22 and you'll probably be back on the pitch a year later. Break a leg aged 32 and you may not be returning at all.

We've already seen it with Ibra...

• @NewUser3275

I don’t think it’s fair to put in a public forum a name but I looked at it when I first joined no problem with the guy or anyone except when negatives are used to kill the market or intentionally bad advice for self gain. Not going to get into it on here

• @playingcards1 said in Neymar:

@Chicken-Badge said in Neymar:

I think that's the one thing holding back Ronaldo and Messi from a £10+ price. Break a leg aged 22 and you'll probably be back on the pitch a year later. Break a leg aged 32 and you may not be returning at all.

Also if you buy a player In is 30s PB and MB for 3 years less likely Neymar penny for penny on a messi over 3 years Neymar better option partly for what you just said partly with China or retirement too

• @playingcards1 said in Neymar:

@Chicken-Badge said in Neymar:

Naymar has one name which is a huge advantage in media and why he is so valuable.

• @mike778

Why does one name make a difference on media?

@mike778

Why does one name make a difference on media?

Because you need the full name to get credited with media points. Messi and Naymar scores for naymar but not messi who needs lionel messi.

Need to know these little quirks.

Isco would be a big media threat if he moved to the prem. Not really a factor in spain.

• Malcom replaceing kane and hitting a hot streak could go ballistic?

• Broken foot.

• This could get messy :/

• Keeping some futures for old times sake

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.