Pogba has dropped a few pence, why no thread?

• Where's the forum meltdown? The Sun claim Pogba wants to leave in Jan.... Who needs a quote from the manager or player?!?! Instant sellllll!!!

• @Vespasian32 well...will it be pogba price drop trend but he wins media divis 3-4 days in a row. If he drops low enough I'll have to top up again!!!!

• @C-Money history has taught some people nothing... But good for holders as yes hopefully some long awaited mb ☺

• De ja vu to this time last year

Utd in disarray, pogba the scape goat means MB GALORE

• @Vespasian32 it's all about the fear for some people! Bring on the divis. At his current price even if he went to Madrid I don't see that much of a drop. His PB will most likely improve as he will actually want to be there

• @C-Money some people just aint got the yarbles. Selling at a 40p loss per share during a bonus period!

• @Vespasian32 Good for FI though... The drop has helped me reduce my average. Once they announce a divi increase he will shoot back up as we all know his dividend return is insane just in media regardless of the triple media days etc... I am a bit loyal to the Pog. He has brought me so much divis it's hard to not be...

• Still feel he will stay. Think about this, Zidane is on the brink of being sacked. Jose looks likely to take over - he has been recently quoted to say ‘pogba is a virus’. Why would pogba jeopardise leaving one team that sucks right now to join another one that equally is in meltdown? Hold the fort! Pogba is about to go dividend ‘beast mode’!

• I don't know why people bought into him on a inflated price? 🤔

It's the same market with the same situation - him trying to force his way out the club.

Snubbed midweek for the captaincy as OGS preferred to give it to a youth team player.

Ole can dress it up however way he wants but it's clear all is not well in camp.

• Find it very bizarre, big game on Monday night too. He's been inured for a while, now he's back. The second he contributes the rise will begin, selling now is madness to me.

• @Ericali hes well underpriced at the moment, not inflated.

Bye bye OGS.... hello Monsieur Legend Wenger... I switch allegiance from Arsenal to Utd for the dynamic French duo Wenger and Pogba... Wenger plays everyone in attack so Pogba will be in his favoured position. Easy money.

• @Ericali said in Pogba has dropped a few pence, why no thread?:

I don't know why people bought into him on a inflated price? 🤔

It's the same market with the same situation - him trying to force his way out the club.

Snubbed midweek for the captaincy as OGS preferred to give it to a youth team player.

Ole can dress it up however way he wants but it's clear all is not well in camp.

Yea, that kinda went under the radar a bit didn't it?

• @Sol he's just gone top of media now! Here comes all the stories at different angles no matter how small. Anything to write about pogba!!!

• @Sol the think is even if that did happen can you imagine how good the media returns would be on Pogba and Jose reunited 😂

• @C-Money too early to start mentally spending those divs mate! messi on mb fire recently. Hopefully todays Pogba stories are better than "paul Pogba paul Pogba paul Pogba"

• @Vespasian32 we shall see... But there's currently 4 different stories about pogba... Leaving in Jan, Juve want him, missing a united bonding meal, might not feature against arsenal. Messi only has 2 stories. High scoring based on the FI system but today the media are writing about Pogba!

• @C-Money said in Pogba has dropped a few pence, why no thread?:

@Vespasian32 we shall see... But there's currently 4 different stories about pogba... Leaving in Jan, Juve want him, missing a united bonding meal, might not feature against arsenal. Messi only has 2 stories. High scoring based on the FI system but today the media are writing about Pogba!

Them stories positive for holders are they? 🤔

• @Ericali don't need to be... The Sun claiming something is meaningless... Except for counts towards mb. You were adamant pogba was going in summer mate... Don't tarnish your reputation again... Last time they used one pogba quote for 3 months cos its all they had... This time there is nothing from pogba or raiola... The only quotes I can find is ogs saying pogba is committed and they are offering a new contract

• @Ericali said in Pogba has dropped a few pence, why no thread?:

@C-Money said in Pogba has dropped a few pence, why no thread?:

@Vespasian32 we shall see... But there's currently 4 different stories about pogba... Leaving in Jan, Juve want him, missing a united bonding meal, might not feature against arsenal. Messi only has 2 stories. High scoring based on the FI system but today the media are writing about Pogba!

Them stories positive for holders are they? 🤔

Oh come on mate. You've been banging the "sell Pogba" drum for months. Let it go! It's an unhealthy obsession.

• @Ericali yep he's already dropped we all know he's leaving at some point so for him to win media divis it was always going to be about him still wanting to leave. If holders thought they were going to be positive media they are a bit deluded.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.