Bernardo,racism and media buzz

• Bernardo basically compares a black teammate to the Spanish Robinson’s Gollywog admits he’s wrong by writing a letter of apology and is about to win media buzz.

This can’t be right because.......

1. none of it relates to ‘on the pitch’ stuff. Like ozil and his robbery.

2. he’s the perpetrator. Like ronaldo and the rape stories.

• @Ringers
    I think this should be discussed in the media for years to come

• Yeh seems odd to me and I don't say that as a Pogba holder and ex-Silva holder who sold just before he absolutely smashed Watford. Not at all...

• @Ringers yep ive emailed them. This is really starting to annoy me within the MB system. It should be same rules for all players on the index. Last time i spoke to them about this was the Ozil story and they told me the requirements for a story to count was it had to be football related.

All non football related stories will not be eligible. Seems simple enough but here we are again, theres no consistency

• Serious mb issues today... Some of the stories don't show the source, some of the stories don't open... No updates on pogba since 10.50... No points showing for mendy even tho he has lots of stories. Makes you wonder how many times they fuck up like this and no one notices.

But yes ringers...agree as you've likened it to valid examples. The stories should get removed. Hopefully someone has logged this with FI. If Andy were here he'd be on the buzzer to AC

• Sure they will be removed eventually, or retrospective payouts in the future. Strangest thing is the 220 points not being allocated to Benjamin Mendy, can't think of any reason for this?

• Anyone tweeted this yet?

After all Twitter is where it happens right?

• I find the whole MB system a crock of shit to be honest.

Like how players only get credited if the headline contains their full name.

If they can't get an automated system to work then how hard would it be for someone to manually check the stories for all these issues.

Considering the importance of MB to the platform then it needs the proper resources thrown at it so it works.

• I hope they don't payout on a 'racist' story. It don't seem right for us to benefit from a crime.

• Although I don't think B Silva is a racist. Just stupid.

• @NewUser339197 ive now direct messaged them on twitter

• @Black-wolf but racism is massively related to football, at the moment espcially. and kick it out and all that

• @kaka8 yeah but they told me that off the pitch stories not directly related to football are considered non football related. Criminal events that occur on the pitch can still be deemed football related. Therefor this is a non football related incident

• @Black-wolf
    i see, it involves guadiola, bernardo and mendy, and john barnes and kick it out so I think its football related. Also Bernardo is viewed as an ambassador due to his performances, achievements, his character and the press are interested due to his status in the game and at man city

• @kaka8 same can be said of Ozil and kolasinac tho and those stories were removed

• @kaka8 said in Bernardo,racism and media buzz:

@Black-wolf
    i see, it involves guadiola, bernardo and mendy, and john barnes and kick it out so I think its football related. Also Bernardo is viewed as an ambassador due to his performances, achievements, his character and the press are interested due to his status in the game and at man city

...also it's annoying Pogba holders so very entertaining!

• @Ellisandro i missed the very obvious reason

• @kaka8 but not on the pitch as were the requirements they had given when id had this discussion with them in the past. Its not about what we think should stand, based on what they told me when i asked them to clarify eligibility these stories should not stand.

• @kaka8 i hold both so thats not my reason

• 0_1569605329081_CD68A9D8-F892-42E6-B3A6-C8CA9A0D5EEC.jpeg

This was from when i spoke to them over the removal of Ozils stories

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.