Media buzz question?

• Will bernardo silvas stories count as they are completely not related to football at all. Its about a tweet that was nothing to do with a game. Surely they dont count does anyone know?

• It shouldn’t count.

They deleted the false rape allegations made against Neymar, so the Bernardo Silva racist post allegations should be deleted too.

• @ocs123 well they’ve certainly allowed racism linked MB before.

• @Luke its only been on the pitch racism stories in the past though. Usually fans abusing players during games

• Everything goes unless it’s crime related. Pogba gets MB points for getting a new haircut, should we discount that, I think not! Football is football, whether it be they buy a new car, house! It’s always been the same, know what you’re getting into before you pipe up! Peace out ✌️

• @DavidMUFC1987 racism is a crime...

• they just spent 15 mins talking about it on skysports. definitely football related

• and more evidence is coming out

• @kaka8 they spent days talking about Ozil car jacking... And it was mentioned in the press conferences etc but all stories were removed

• @Black-wolf I think most of the stories were Twitter / snap chat or whatever based racism. Rashford and Pogba’s was after the game.

• @Black-wolf said in Media buzz question?:

@Luke its only been on the pitch racism stories in the past though. Usually fans abusing players during games

My first ever tweet... I forgot to use hash tag, does that mean it won't go anywhere? Lol

0_1569624314236__20190927_234413.JPG

• @Vespasian32 not sure i dont tweet. Ive only ever sent direct messages on it but looks alright to me

• @kaka8 i know what you are getting at that its involving footballers so is football related but i wouldnt consider this individual incident to be directly related to the game of football.

• @Luke couldnt say for sure i just rember the sterling and Lukaku ones were during matches. The only reason im so adamant on this is that when the Ozil stories were removed i had asked FI to clarify and explain what they deem eligible and i was told it stories relating to criminal activity or non football related will not be deemed eligible. So i then asked them why weddings, haircuts and emojis are deemed acceptable to which i was told my query would be passed to management id they’d get back to me which they never did. But his response was pretty clear on what should stand and even he couldnt explain why other stories were allowed.

So the reason im further annoyed about it is that this is a betting site and the rules on what constitutes a winning bet need to crystal clear it cant be fine one day and wrong the next it makes FI look unprofessional i just want them to get it right and be consistent

• @Vespasian32 said in Media buzz question?:

@Black-wolf said in Media buzz question?:

@Luke its only been on the pitch racism stories in the past though. Usually fans abusing players during games

My first ever tweet... I forgot to use hash tag, does that mean it won't go anywhere? Lol

Well done for calling out the honchos at football index out. If that racism media is allowed, I want all my dividends for the ‘rapists’ Neymar and Ronaldo from months ago. They change the goal posts when it suits them. FI are manipulating the market to bring pogba’s share price down.

• @Sol @Vespasian32 or is this a conspiracy to get Bernardo Silva some mb after all the recent chatter that he's a bad hold because he doesn't win divs?

• @Vespasian32

You’re right, what I should have said is no criminal charges have been made against Bernardo Silva. I’m sure Sterling has won MB before for stories on racism.

• What a joke, i’m going to complain to FI.

How can Neymar have his false rape allegations removed, Ozil lose his car jacking stories and yet Bernardo Silva keep his stories because he sent an alleged racist tweet. Completely inconsistent.

Sending racist tweets is a crime by the way.

FI seem to remove news stories when it’s financially advantageous for them to do so and not when it’s not. Surely they knew they’d pay out less on Silva than Pogba?

• @ocs123 totally agree seems like this is wat is happening one rule for certain players big media players and then others like silva yeah we will let him have all the media divs as less to pay out. Shud b black or white! (Excuse the pun) where there is a line where story's qualify for media or not..!

• @Vespasian32 said in Media buzz question?:

@Black-wolf said in Media buzz question?:

You can tag #FootballIndex and #FIcommunity in it as a reply to it if you can't edit it.

are needed, but capital letters don't matter.

Follow football Index then you will see their #s

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.