Gerard Moreno - Thoughts?

• 6 goals and 1 assist in his first 7 league games this season and is somehow only £1.

What do people think? Undervalued? Could he see a Spain call up?

I do hold, currently at a good % profit. Just toying with the idea of topping up on the back of his goals and Villarreal's strong start

• A name made up from two Liverpool legends, I can see only one possible transfer next summer

• Serious note, if Villarreal are in Europe it's definitely worth topping up. If not, still not a bad shout. If this continues he will rise. I watched them Vs Madrid, they bossed the game.

• @BradD hes class.

• Santi Cazorla is much better value

• I sold last night for a good profit. Sadly for me he then scored and managed to hold his own.
    A 50/50 for me. He played right mid last night so it depends on if / where he plays on the next game as they should be in for a decent win again.
    He won’t get called up for spain that’s for sure so will likely drop after osasuna

• @Shnurgan said in Gerard Moreno - Thoughts?:

He won’t get called up for spain that’s for sure so will likely drop after osasuna

Called up to the Spain squad for the next two international games 😉

• @BradD do you think he’ll get any minutes?

• @Shnurgan based on his form he should do! They called up Muniain though recently and he didn't see any pitch time.

Could just be the manager wanting a closer look at him. Wouldn't surprise me if he comes on as a sub in one of the games though.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.