TOP TIP πŸ‘€

• If you are looking to deposit today, maybe wait until the Sheffield United v Liverpool game is coming to an end. It's a 12.30pm kickoff.

Check the matchday pb scores at 13:55 and if any player is close to, or over the 200 mark at this point, then the chances are they could win PB in their category for today (as well as any IPD's). You will qualify, so long as you bought in before the 2pm deadline.

And also, if any of the "big names" plays a blinder (Salah, VVD, TAA etc) then they have a great chance to win MB too - more hours in the day for reporters to write stories about the performance than say the 17.30pm game (I assume there are less journalists working on a Saturday evening).
    And, with these potential dividends comes the capital appreciation on the day too.

Sure, none of this guarantees any wins but it's information and opportunities like this that give you a slight edge when it comes to investing.
    A bit like counting cards in Blackjack...not guaranteed to win but a slightly better chance.

Just a thought πŸ˜‰

• @ScouseSte is this you automatically thinking you're going to hammer us then?

• @Stevo said in TOP TIP πŸ‘€:

@ScouseSte is this you automatically thinking you're going to hammer us then?

My mate, I didn't suggest it would only be Liverpool players who could achieve over the 200 mark. It could go either way!

But when it comes to media, even if youz won your guys wouldn't qualify for MB so that's why I name checked a few Liverpool players.

I'd take a 1-0 win at Sheffield United

• @ScouseSte is mane fit?

• @Stevo said in TOP TIP πŸ‘€:

@ScouseSte is mane fit?

I'm not that way inclined mate. But each to their own πŸ˜‰

• @Stevo

In all seriousness he is rumoured to be on the bench

• @ScouseSte fine figure of a man.

• @Stevo @ScouseSte would rather Harvey Elliott & his man bun any day πŸ˜‚

• While were on the subject I'd probably bang firmino

• @MickTurbo sketchy teeth mate, I find them intimidating. I'd prefer a bit of the Milner. Efficient in all departments.

• @ScouseSte in all seriousness, on a Saturday it's extremely rare to pick a PB win, even off a 200+ score in the early game. There's probably at least 80 games later!

• Also,
    Athletico Bilbao v Valencia 12pm
    Lyon v Nantes 12.30pm

• @MickTurbo said in TOP TIP πŸ‘€:

While were on the subject I'd probably bang firmino

Anybody remember the short-lived section in the Sunday sport titled "footballers who look like lesbians"? I think Anderson and Fernando Torres were two of the featured players. No doubt firmino would be involved now if they were to bring it back.

• @Jimbob haha yes I do remember that and I also thought of it while writing that comment

• @ScouseSte id be very wary of this tactic...to be top of pb the player will have already scored and be pumped so you're buying after the rise... Uve then got all day for someone to score higher on pb at which point the player uve bought gets dropped like a lead balloon.

• @Lukeroro said in TOP TIP πŸ‘€:

@ScouseSte in all seriousness, on a Saturday it's extremely rare to pick a PB win, even off a 200+ score in the early game. There's probably at least 80 games later!

I got my maths wrong to be honest mate - I figured 13.55 was around 50 mins into the game. A PB score of 200 then could probably reach 260-280 by full time. That is the gamble anyway.

So ok let's revise it - if the PB score is 230 at 13.55

• @Vespasian32 said in TOP TIP πŸ‘€:

@ScouseSte id be very wary of this tactic...to be top of pb the player will have already scored and be pumped so you're buying after the rise... Uve then got all day for someone to score higher on pb at which point the player uve bought gets dropped like a lead balloon.

It's not a "quick flip" strategy though mate - it's about buying a top PB player for the long-term, with a little gamble on that player getting IPD, PB and/or MB divs to kick-start your hold

• @ScouseSte buy them before kick off then! You have your chance at pb and ipd and hold them long term. You will be buying them at a very inflated cost at 1.55 if they've done well. Maybe even better is buy salah if he has a shit game cos he will be dumped and people move their money into the later matches.

• @ScouseSte said in TOP TIP πŸ‘€:

@Lukeroro said in TOP TIP πŸ‘€:

@ScouseSte in all seriousness, on a Saturday it's extremely rare to pick a PB win, even off a 200+ score in the early game. There's probably at least 80 games later!

I got my maths wrong to be honest mate - I figured 13.55 was around 50 mins into the game. A PB score of 200 then could probably reach 260-280 by full time. That is the gamble anyway.

So ok let's revise it - if the PB score is 230 at 13.55

Who's getting that then? Billy Sharp?! ;)

I've done it before with Ceballos and it rarely holds through the day and he posted 260 odd.

I'd say 230 at 13:55 for defenders or attackers but not midfielders. There's always one mid who goes off and does something to ruin the fun!

• The 2 most likely players to post big scores in the early kick offs are Parejo (although tricky game at Bilbao) and Depay.
    Depay, assuming he plays, has a great chance to set a decent benchmark for top forward.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.