Tomas Vaclik (GK)- IPD- 7 games in next 30 days

• Tomas Vaclik (0.37) will be playing 7 games this month and interestingly 6 (!) will be home games.

Sevilla have 4 clean sheets in their 7 fixtures so far this season.

Might be worth a 30 day flip

Fixtures:

For Sevilla:
    Real Sociedad (H)
    Apoel (H)
    Barcelona (A)
    Levante (H)
    Dudelange (H)
    Getafe (H)

For Czech Republic:
    England (H)

• @NewUser7290

He's been a very decent hold, I've a few in the sales queue now (IPD expired) but will rebuy as soon as they move, so thanks in advance to any buyers.

• Great shout, I already hold and topped up

• He made two cock ups the last game and lopetegui was going mental on the sideline with him.
    Lopetegui was a keeper himself so knows the score, I’d watch and see if he plays the next game first. I’ve a feeling he could get dropped, but it also depends on the back up keeper which I know nothing about or even who it is

• @Gregolocky Vaclik came rushing out for the 2nd goal but not so sure he was to blame for the 3rd.
    I very much doubt he'll lose his place as he's been one of the better and more consistent GKs for a number of years now (and no, I don't hold).
    Still, if you want to gamble on their backup GK, Bounou is 16p.

• As far as I am aware Cilleson has 8 games and is 36p.

• @dean73 ya the 3rd was a free kick but he only had 2 in the wall and when it went in lopetegui turned to the bench holding 4 fingers up going a bit mad.
    You’re probably right though, he won’t get dropped but for me it’s a no 👍🏻

• @NewUser731 that's one clean sheet from one for Cilleson.

• @NewUser731

Problem with Cilleson (has 8 games and is 36p) but has a 4p spread effectively ruling out IS as an exit & he takes a long time to market sell from my experience.

• Err I hope you guys get ipds but not on the England game

• Is it 1p for a goalkeeper assist? Just noticed Ter Stegen has one in the Barca game?

• @NewUser731 1p.

For the first 30 days that you own a Share, you can win the following In-Play Dividends:

– 1p per Goal for a Forward or Midfielder

– 2p per Goal by a Defender or Goalkeeper

– 1p per Assist by any position

– 1p for a Starting Goalkeeper Clean Sheet over the full game

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.