When MB opens up...

• MB is due to open up to the whole index on Tuesday...who are your picks for this?

I've gone for Willian, back in the Chelsea team with good PB but also excellent MB. Currently on 820mb which would have him top of MB tonight (assuming nobody else from the squad has better).

0_1569709218456_upload-d0351777-f72f-47c8-8f29-2df85b2fd1ac

• Are there any cheap squad players that are known racists? Asking for a friend x

• I bet MB isn't opened up on Tuesday. Just a gut feeling...

• If he had a first name he'd have around half those number of points. The unfair rule of a headline requiring both a players first and second name really needs sorting, so many headlines mention just the surename which gives one word name players like Willian such an unfair advantage.

To answer your question I think Jorginho will do pretty well now he's confirmed as Chelsea first choice penalty taker and he has a one word name as well.

• @NallyCat yep. Messi and Pogba would clean up MB daily if the full name wasnt a requirement

• @NallyCat yeah also extremely unfair on Rodri - players like that gets no Mb because he’s Rodrigo but even commentators call him Rodri

Just an example nickname - plenty more

• @C-Money pretty sure it wont open up either. The last we heard im sure they said the plan was to open it up on the first but we would be informed beforehand. Im also sure AC had said that the reason they want to open it up is to remove the divide of the top 200 and the squad players because the concept was confusing newcomers. Id imagine thats a major website/app update and may require a scheduled maintenance and testing beforehand a little bit like the run up to the S/S but we haven’t heard a thing about it for a while now

• @NallyCat said in When MB opens up...:

If he had a first name he'd have around half those number of points. The unfair rule of a headline requiring both a players first and second name really needs sorting, so many headlines mention just the surename which gives one word name players like Willian such an unfair advantage.

To answer your question I think Jorginho will do pretty well now he's confirmed as Chelsea first choice penalty taker and he has a one word name as well.

Jorginho is a good shout I think, possibly Pedro too. The one word names and Premier League bias are key, I'm not sure that's unfair on anyone if those are the rules that everyone has the opportunity to read. Like the Egyptian winger at Villa, known everywhere as Trezeguet but Mahmoud Hassan on FI - surely the answer is to just not buy him for MB?

MB is very quirky the way it is, but if you try and make it so you only need a surname then it will be a nightmare and everyone will rush to buy Florentin Pogba for 24p.

• @Black-wolf said in When MB opens up...:

@C-Money pretty sure it wont open up either. The last we heard im sure they said the plan was to open it up on the first but we would be informed beforehand. Im also sure AC had said that the reason they want to open it up is to remove the divide of the top 200 and the squad players because the concept was confusing newcomers. Id imagine thats a major website/app update and may require a scheduled maintenance and testing beforehand a little bit like the run up to the S/S but we haven’t heard a thing about it for a while now

When they announced it on 30 July they said it will go live from 1 October... but then in the longer update the wording was less certain:

'Back in March, we told you that we’d be opening up Media Dividends from the Top 200 to all footballers on the platform for the start of the 19/20 season.

We want to ensure that this change goes as smoothly as possible, and so we’re still working through some additional testing. We envision that this change will now go live on October 1st.'

https://trade.footballindex.co.uk/1920seasonannouncement/

I haven't read anywhere that it's not going to happen on 1st October and it seems like they've resolved the issues from before, like Naldo getting any Cristiano Ronaldo story, so I can't see why it wouldn't happen.

• Zlantan 🤴

• I would imagine alison and ederson might both have half a chance

• 500 Rooney. He'd smash Pogba in a media war and his return to England is purely for the media. Red 32 are Derby's sponsors... Rooney has the 32 shirt... TOTAL COINCIDENCE...

Just wait until Bielsa spies on him and finds a prostitute cutting his oranges. Media will go nuts.

• @MickTurbo ... and Henderson... DEFINITLY Henderson...

• @Black-wolf I also think they would need to announce an increase in media divis also due to the fact they have already reduced the amount of divis can be won through media with less triple media days. If they open media to all there is definitely an inbalance. Prior to the DB the footie was beginning to drop significantly and I doubt they would want that to happen after or during the DB. So my guess as well as yours... Don't rock the boat...

• @Sol said in When MB opens up...:

Zlantan 🤴

You can have him, I'll put my faith in Zlatan.

• @dean73 I would too! 🤣

• Jack wilshire is taking a pounding based on his recent poor performances and chances of first team football are reduced. Im now heavily in the red in himand the only reason i necer sold is that he maybe a player than will benefit from MB opening up. If he doesnt i could be holding him for a very long while with the drop hes had

• Balotelli. Good for G&A and good for media nonsense.

• @Hotspur said in When MB opens up...:

Balotelli. Good for G&A and good for media nonsense.

Balotelli always a decent shout, especially if he sends another moped into the sea.

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/balotelli-gave-me-2000-to-drive-a-scooter-into-the-sea-italy/1k86s2f7z84j21dj1pgeka9ryk

• Having ended up on 840mb last night and outscoring the top 200, Willian is again outscoring the top 200 tonight with his score of 360mb:

0_1569783381871_upload-034fadc4-1cc9-4b90-b18a-7eebb621ef0c

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.