Best tip for long term hold?

• I’ve got £200 that I’m wanting to invest this evening. Who’s a great long term hold that won’t get battered tomorrow.

Someone that hasn’t gone up so much over the last week!!

• Timothy Tilman. 34p. Young German attacking midfielder at bayern price been flat for ages due to a couple of injuries. Only 1p spread... If he gets a loan move in Jan should go up... In terms of 3 year bet, he's been highly rated for years so he will end up as a key player for a pb team of some sort. May get a loan and then a chance at bayern... Quite a risk free punt on someone who was (is?) a wonderkid

• Kristoffer ajer. Only up a penny this week. Huge chance of PB transfer. 21 year old, 10 caps already for norway, will be st the euros if they qualify. 6ft 4 centre half already having drawn comparisons with VVD

• Low risk option imo is Richarlison £1.90, will get a few goals and slow steady rises.
    I think he still has a big move left in him.
    Currently a first choice for Brazil or was at least in the Copa.
    Also has the one name benefits for MB when the transfer spec arises

• I think if I had to right now probably choose lotus cheek the fact he’s slowly coming back so his price is holding up plus Chelsea are playing well think your monies a fairly strong hold, I think he’s got room for a rise in him I’d say.

• @Gregolocky

I agree.... most young players have had decent rises... everton have struggled and he hasnt had the best starts but sure is quality.. was good against city also. .. .i hold 500 of him... big future

• @Bezz82 Alessandro Bastoni, 54p CB who made his debut for Inter this weekend.
    Yes, his price went up on the back of that but he's still cheap.
    Inter paid €31m for him just over a year ago, that's a lot for an Italian club to pay for a teenage defender, and loaned him out to Parma last season where he played very well.

Conte spoke of 20-year-old defender Alessandro Bastoni who made his debut for the Nerazzurri tonight.“Half of the Serie A wanted him and I was against letting him go. I want to work with him, I’ve seen his potential not only physically, but also mentally. He does what you ask him to do right away. Alessandro will certainly be useful in the future, but he’s also useful right now.”“He’s an important option to have and again I repeat, I’m taking risks, last match with Biraghi, and today with Bastoni. But I have faith in them, I have no problem putting them out on the pitch. Their team-mates also have faith in them. We continue like we have so far, with humility and a great desire.”

• @dean73 that's great and all and he has plenty of potential but what price do you see an Italian centre back? 75p-80p. Not exactly a goldmine there.

• I've got 200 holds in Donny van De Beek - he's pretty safe imo. Had a move to Madrid collapsed at end of transfer window. Someone will go back in for him next summer I reckon

• @BarbayanBrawler Depends how safe you want to be. The OP asked for a long term hold who wouldn't get battered when some people sell tomorrow.
    Inter are top of the table with a 100% record and conceded just twice in six games. Bastoni will get his chances this season and is also part of their CL squad.
    I'm not suggesting he will rocket to £2 or anything but he's a solid long term hold, don't you think?

• Axel Tuanzebe has risen a bit but he will become a £2 + player before too long

• @Vespasian32 said in Best tip for long term hold?:

Timothy Tilman. 34p. Young German attacking midfielder at bayern price been flat for ages due to a couple of injuries. Only 1p spread... If he gets a loan move in Jan should go up... In terms of 3 year bet, he's been highly rated for years so he will end up as a key player for a pb team of some sort. May get a loan and then a chance at bayern... Quite a risk free punt on someone who was (is?) a wonderkid

A football manager prospect always a good sign!

• @Bezz82 Declan Rice and Guendouzi

• @Advinculas-Index based on what?

• @Gregolocky said in Best tip for long term hold?:

Low risk option imo is Richarlison £1.90, will get a few goals and slow steady rises.
    I think he still has a big move left in him.
    Currently a first choice for Brazil or was at least in the Copa.
    Also has the one name benefits for MB when the transfer spec arises

When you see the prices on youth in non PB leagues that may at some point get a transfer then see Richarlison, who is youth himself at 22, a Brazilian international delivering in a PB league with a likely transfer to a bigger club to come then £1.88 is insanely cheap. I know Everton have had a poor start to the season but he's had a treble day PB win already and their form will pick up at some point.

• @Stevo said in Best tip for long term hold?:

@Advinculas-Index based on what?

Young

Starting to break through into the Man United 1st Team

Can play as a central def , Left back and Def midfielder so there will plenty of opportunities for him.

Bound to get picked for an England squad soon

Looks like he will weigh in with goals from set peices.

All my opinion of course.....

• @Advinculas-Index I'm not suggesting you are wrong but when you look at the array of english defenders man utd have had, Jones, smalling, shaw and none of then are anywhere near £2. Maguire is admittedly, but that's based on what they paid for him and him already being englands main centre back now.

He could hit £2 but can't see it myself.

• @Stevo said in Best tip for long term hold?:

@Advinculas-Index I'm not suggesting you are wrong but when you look at the array of english defenders man utd have had, Jones, smalling, shaw and none of then are anywhere near £2. Maguire is admittedly, but that's based on what they paid for him and him already being englands main centre back now.

He could hit £2 but can't see it myself.

I’m basing a lot of it on the way traders tend to behave on here.
    Potential is a big driver in the market and he has a few milestones ahead of him which are not unreasonable to hope he will hit. Assuming he does, his price only goes one way for me.

He might not stay at £2 long term but I think there will be a point in the not too distant future( before the end of the year that he does get very close)

It wasn’t that long ago that Brewster was £4 for a while.

• Alessandro Schpof 0.29p FC Schalke. This guy seems like a bargain. He’s 25, had an slight injury for the early season, was on the bench for last game and came on for last few minutes. He’s an attackng midfielder and a tidy player. Can see him getting lots more game time in the coming weeks which should see his price rise nicely. Seems like a low risk with a potentially very big increase not far away.

• @Andy-O said in Best tip for long term hold?:

Alessandro Schpof 0.29p FC Schalke. This guy seems like a bargain. He’s 25, had an slight injury for the early season, was on the bench for last game and came on for last few minutes. He’s an attackng midfielder and a tidy player. Can see him getting lots more game time in the coming weeks which should see his price rise nicely. Seems like a low risk with a potentially very big increase not far away.

Who's he replacing in the Schalke midfield? Not Serdar or Harit and not McKinnie. The problem is that they are bang on form. You need an injury to one of them

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.