IPD strikers

• Brand new to this game but I decided I was far too light on strikers so I've just bought a batch.
    Obviously I've bought from PB leagues but primarily from sides in the europa league because they have the bonus of european football without the premium that will generally come with a champions league striker,not to mention often poor opposition. Anyhow heres the list with a brief bit of reasoning, like I said, I havent played this game before so if I've bought like an idiot, feel free to tell me.

Nolito 39p. Really should have bought before midnight but fuck it. 6 games in 30 days including April nicosia, levante getafe and dudelange. Gets plenty of minutes

Felipe caicedo 37p. Same again, missed out on a penny ipd, but again, fuck it lol. 6 games in 30 days again. Been getting more and more minutes.

Jaime mata 68p. Loads of minutes, goals and assists, 5 winnable games

Angel Rodriguez 34p. Matas team mate. Wasnt getting a start in the league but kept scoring from the bench so has hopefully forced his way into the team. Got his first full 90 in the league on Saturday vs barca.

Bas dost 70p. Wasnt getting a start for frankfurt at first, is now, couple of goals already for new club. 6 winnable games in 30 days including 2 weak sides in europe

Jonathan calleri 63p. Gets loads of minutes for espanyol but due a goal in truth, again 6 winnable games in 30 days including 2 in europe

Jhon cordoba 46p no europe here, but favourable fixtures, always plays and does get goals but koln have been poor thus far

Facundo ferreyra 47p, injured, due back in a month, will get bought up towards the end of october

Cheers

• I’m on Caicedo too - decent scoring record and seems a bargain at 36p.

May not start every game but does well off the bench (like yesterday) and will get a few starts in the next 30days.

• Niang off Rennes 85p scores every week between league and EL games. Scored yday and playing in EL this week again. Should be £1 for his goals return.

• @BarbayanBrawler yeh nearly bought him mate but ran out of cash lol

• Angel Rodríguez looks a good buy too at that price - tempted to free up some cash to get on him.

• Nils Petersen at Freiburg is one to watch after the international break at 56p. Freiburg currently 3rd in Bundesliga but mixed fixtures coming up.

• Jonathan Calleri couldn't hit a Volvo Estate with a barge pole

• Ibisevic 41p,Hertha captain friday game.

He is a 1in3 striker.

Neiderlechner is doing well at Augsburg 44p

• @Lukeroro I did welcome criticism to be fair but the last 2 years he has averaged around 1 in 4 in la liga in poor sides which I wouldnt say was diabolical

@Tom77 yeh I looked at him last week mate. Nearly bought in. Wish I had now as he got 2 goals and a20% ish rise but my thinking at the time was that with his age, ppl may not pile in even on the back of a couple of goals, obviously I've been proven wrong on that but if he gets dumped through the week I might look again

• Jamie vardy, I got on him last week like yourself trying the ipd thing hed risen a few pence already but still took a chance but after hed risen by 8p game time I sold to market.
    He scored 2, price went up and straight back down afterwards but he's back around the price I got on in the first place, so I think hed be a stable hold if you wanted to keep just for ipds and not worry about the price volatility ups and downs after internationals.
    I appreciate you've purchased your players already...but thought he might be of interest.
    Crazy watching people jumping on after people score. They've got Balls of steel but not for me.

• I concur with @Doug-s, try Vardy. I hate IPDs as people know, but I have to adjust with the changing platform. He's my only dedicated IPD player, and he's won me £4 yesterday. Dependable.

0_1569850123626_upload-aea89baf-5f2a-4759-9360-bef2d35fc044

• There must be a few non PB strikers that have 2 CL/EL matches plus 2 Euro qualifiers in the next 30 days. I don't have the strategy, motivation, dedication or cash reserves to search for them though. Might be worth considering.

• @Martyn-B yeh there definitely is but I just thought 5-6 pb games in 30 days,if I cant cover my commission then my picks are shite, also if one of em gets a brace they'll probs jump at least 20%, probably more if it's one of the younger ones, and I'll just take the profits and increase one of my proper holds

• @Martyn-B Good point - Artem Dzyuba was the first name that popped into my head and he does indeed have 4.

Zenit v Benfica

Leipzig v Zenit

Russia v Scotland

Cyprus v Russia

His value is at an all time high though so maybe some users have anticipated this - I'm sure with 30 minutes of research a few gems can be unearthed.

• @MickTurbo said in IPD strikers:

@Lukeroro I did welcome criticism to be fair but the last 2 years he has averaged around 1 in 4 in la liga in poor sides which I wouldnt say was diabolical

@Tom77 yeh I looked at him last week mate. Nearly bought in. Wish I had now as he got 2 goals and a20% ish rise but my thinking at the time was that with his age, ppl may not pile in even on the back of a couple of goals, obviously I've been proven wrong on that but if he gets dumped through the week I might look again

You shouldn't just look at %increase, if you are truly buying a player for ipd’s then you want them as cheap as possible - I refreshed ibisevic when he scored and sold all mine the bought a load more.

• @MickTurbo Searching through the Celtic team again. Two home games in EL, 1 very winnable (CFR Cluj) and 1 not (Lazio). James Forrest, winger, midfielder on here, 34p. These two games plus 2 must win games for Scotland, Russia (A) and San Marino (H). Pity Ryan Christie not been IPO'ed yet. Sorry Forrest not PB or a forward but the best I can find atm.

• With the upcoming 10% bonus end sell-off and the flat period to follow it is definitely a good time to find some cheap & safe IPD players to keep the dividends trickling in.

• @Chris-J said in IPD strikers:

@Martyn-B Good point - Artem Dzyuba was the first name that popped into my head and he does indeed have 4.

Zenit v Benfica

Leipzig v Zenit

Russia v Scotland

Cyprus v Russia

His value is at an all time high though so maybe some users have anticipated this - I'm sure with 30 minutes of research a few gems can be unearthed.

Good shout that. I just hope he has a stinker vs. Leipzig (big holds in Halstenberg and Orben) and against Scotland. Still don't have the cash reserves though!!

• @Tom77 well they are IPD players but at the same time if I can get a real significant increase in 1 or more of them then great. Either way, the goal is to ultimately use these lot to boost my numbers in the likes of TAA, ronny, and all the other favourites

• Facundo ferreyra is free money. 48p Peaked into the 60s before he got an injury, back in next few weeks and has Europa & la Liga games coming. Proven goalscorer that will slowly make his way back to 60p by the time he's fit.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.