Man U v Arsenal

• Exciting game tonight, im not sorry but I cant see anything other than an Arsenal win unless United get a v. lucky draw.
    Tierney to start is going to be amazing and maybe we see what Emery is about tonight allowing xhaka to utilise the full backs

• Everything points towards an Arsenal win but the most Arsenal thing to happen will be that they won't win. Haven't they not won away against a top 6 team for like a ridiculous amount of games? If Arsenal don't win they deserve shooting

• seems such a long time ago when Ole destroyed them 3 1 away in the FA cup

• Their last 11 games at Old Trafford read:-

W0 D4 L7

We're terrible, but hardly inspiring for Arsenal backers is it?

• @ChazFI123 United are bottom half :)

• If Rashford, Martial and Pogba are all out then it's Arsenal's to lose. Fancy Arsenal to take it, however I'd prefer a Pogba masterclass..

• Utd always beat us... Even when it was John oshea, fletcher and Park vs fabregas, rosicky, hleb and Gilberto etc.

Just a question of how many we lose by tonight.

• @Feldy Arsenal are 8th does that mean they're not a top 6 team?

• just watched the 3 1 FA cup game. Pogba is incredible when he actual puts some effort in. Hes a disgrace

• Since January 2015, Arsenal have played 23 against the top 6 away from home, drawing 8 losing 15. 8 points out of a possible 69. Surely they've got to break that duck tonight

• Bought loads of Tierneys a week or so ago at £1.62. Anything other than a utd win and I fancy him for def PB barring a big performance in the serie a game

• @ChazFI123 Agree, 2-1 does look a good price for Gunners.

• @Vespasian32

Ur right.. and they won the league with that crapm ..all credit to fergie for that! Anyway todays arsenal... at least a draw or i think a win albeit after a long time

• Anyone else think Saka will start tonight see him getting in front of Nelson on the pecking order tonight

• Jesse Lingaaaard…for the hat trick.. haha, sorry! im just happy to finally no longer have him in the red.. welcome back Jesse..

• Think Maitland Niles might be a decent shout at a cheaper price then Tierney for tonight. Price not going up suggests people think he is suspended when his ban was in the league cup.

Emery already said that Bellerin isnt ready yet too.

• @NewUser275766 .. I rate Maitland Niles, my only issue with him is he acts as though hes trying too hard and makes silly mistakes. I think if Bellerin is fit, hes the only one catching up with Dan James.

• @Ole-ole Bellirin can’t play he played 90 mins 2 days ago for u23 so no start for him.
    I believe it will be chambers on the right and Tierny on the left be quite surprised with anything else

• @jay .. ah sorry, didn't realise, Id seen he got some minutes in under23s, just assumed that was prep for tonights game.. That suits us Utd fans better haha..

• @Ole-ole It would be disgraceful from the management to throw him into a meaty clash after around 9 months sidelined he needs to be gradually played. However Holding should start I think he is now fit enough

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.