Future IPOs

• Can't remember when was last IPO announcement. But no many these days

I read in another topic the next will be W/c 7th of October. Do we have more details about it?

• @NewUser89922 its expected to be just the promoted serie a and ligue 1 players

• I'm expecting them to be drip fed in from next Monday, list will hopefully be up on Saturday/Sunday?

• Do PL youngsters get added at certain times or is it drip fed throughout the season? Waiting for a Chelsea youngster

• Just copied the following from the news and data section of the website. Maybe not ready for IPO or maybe trying to prevent further withdrawal of funds:

The first block, already completed on the week commencing Monday 9th September, and the second block was scheduled for the week commencing Monday 7th October.

This statement comes as a confirmation that the second block, the week commencing Monday 7th October, has been put back until the next international break now the week commencing Monday 11th November.

• @Martyn-B cheers for the update, I was trying to build up the cash balance to get involved in the ipo’s.
    But now the date has changed and I’m out of the country for the new date I’ll have to change tactic again.

• @Gregolocky No problem. I have no interest in IPO's but I am interested in seeing money staying in my premium players, already down 3% and £900 this week!!

• @Martyn-B something similar myself, I think I’m bout £1500 down since my peak during the first DB.
    I have a few in mind where to put some money short term 👍🏻

• @Gregolocky said in Future IPOs:

@Martyn-B something similar myself, I think I’m bout £1500 down since my peak during the first DB.
    I have a few in mind where to put some money short term 👍🏻

My portfolio is future ready and I am not changing it again or my strategy. Just being stubborn and riding it out. Just need to to hope that future ready isn't bankruptcy!!

• FFS just give me Faustino Anjorin already!!

• @Martyn-B 😂 it’ll be grand

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.