Profit to invest.

• So I’ve decided to make the hard decision and sell one of my holds for a large profit, despite them making CA gains and good PB scores and wins, profit is profit - £200 profit from an original £400 investment.

So now I’ve got £600 to play with, and am looking to invest in someone new.
    I’ve got: Kane, Dele Alli, Coutinho and Coman in mind.
    I was wondering what are your thoughts on the players I have mentioned, or are there any players anyone would suggest?
    I’m not against to looking at cheaper players either.

• @Andy who did you sell mate?

• with £600 i think youd potential make more capital in the cheaper players rather than those suggested at present - could always then move it to the likes of Kane & Coman before the euros

• Coutinho looks the one for me, looks very dividend friendly atm.
    I’m gonna monitor Kimmich very closely next few matches cause it looks like coutinho is taking more set pieces now.
    I hold both but am thinking of switching out of Kimmich

• Don't waste it on Dele Alii whatever you do. Terrible hold.

• Bruno fernandes for me, he’s easily a £3+ player once he moves to a PB league and surely it has to only be a matter of time before he does. Plus should be an important player for Portugal at the euro’s.

• @Andy

just looking through my own portfolio - a couple who i think still have decent rise left in them are Federico Chiesa & Bruno Fernandes & Donny Van Beek

the latter 2 look good for a move in Jan, all in decent form and all gearing up for euros - also cant be put into the same category as some of the riskier cheaper players, i think these 3 are fairly strong holds in the market

• If your hearts set on one of those four then I’d personally go for Coman. He’s in good form for both club and country with 6p in divs already this season.

• @Collymore10 KDB. Took a long time to decide. Got in on him at £3 and didn’t anticipate his sudden quick rise. Think with the amount of money I’ve made it could be better invested elsewhere.

• @G27 I like that thinking. Good idea

• @ChazFI123 guess it depends on if he moves is the ultimate question. I don’t know what it is, but I’m just worried he’s gonna sign a new contract at Sporting. Just a gut feeling

• @G27 I’ve got 200 holds in Van De Beek at 15p profit. Might consider topping up on him. Do you see Bruno Fernandez moving or signing a new sporting contract?

• @Andy Dujon Sterling is close to game time and is starting to really get noticed on the index, will be a £1 very soon as will Marcus edwards

• @Andy of those you name I'd probably say coutinho. I agree with what was said about coman but hes still potentially 1 mistimed tackle away from a huge crash. I was extremely tempted by him 3 months ago and obviously wish I'd got on now but I think with his injury record the value is all but gone at his current price, but yes, definitely pb friendly, and picking the 1 non european in a euros year feels strange to me but of those you name I have to say that he looks the value to me, but I hold none

• @MUFC don’t really know much about them. Where do they play/what team and nation?

• @Andy
    I just think he’s too good not to be playing for a big club and I can’t imagine the constant rumours to be based on nothing. I think the worst case senario is he stays in jan but then smashes it at the euros...then everyone will be back on the bandwagon

• @MickTurbo said in Profit to invest.:

@Andy of those you name I'd probably say coutinho. I agree with what was said about coman but hes still potentially 1 mistimed tackle away from a huge crash. I was extremely tempted by him 3 months ago and obviously wish I'd got on now but I think with his injury record the value is all but gone at his current price, but yes, definitely pb friendly, and picking the 1 non european in a euros year feels strange to me but of those you name I have to say that he looks the value to me, but I hold none

Yeah, I do agree with what you said about Coman - main plus with him in my mind was always Euros imo. Now that you say it, might have slightly missed the train with him. Coutinho could be a potential PB option.

• @G27 true. Rumours can’t all be based on just nothing but paper talk. Might be one to consider I think throughout the season

• I see alot of interest in De Arrascaeta, Tonali, Coman, Coutinho, Boadu, Soler, Arthur and Dujon Sterling at the moment... That's just going by my portfolio profit

• @Andy dujon Sterling 19 year old Chelsea full back won plenty of youth trophies with England and chelsea, hopefully on similar career path to Reece James, on loan at wigan and close to debut after getting back to full fitness.
    Marcus Edwards 20 playing at Vitoria after leaving spurs, have a look on YouTube he is quality

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.