Is mb open or not

• So far doesnt look like it... No announcement and can see tuenzebe has a story but isn't on the MB scoreboard.

For those not around... Seems customer services confirmed yesterday it was opening up today... But always seemed unlikely with no official announcement about it.

How can customer services get it so wrong?! So many times... On issues massive to how traders use their money. Bizarre.

• Oh well. It could be worse. Constitutional crisis, mad American president and a German pope...wait hold on.

Someone make sure Liverpool aren’t going to win the league...

• @Vespasian32 Its a joke. The fact that there hasn't even been any communication about it just shows they still have a long way to go as a company - there's been nothing since the 'aiming for 1st October'.

• McTominay has 360MB at the minute & should be leading the rankings - but it looks like he's still not eligible.

• @Ericali yeh and I suspect many buying him had today's mb in mind. I considered it, but was 90% sure mb wouldn't open today

• The announcement on 30 July said it was opening up today and FI customer services confirmed it was when I asked them yesterday.

Given that it will need some sort of change to the platform, my assumption is that it will need manual intervention from FI so I would expect to see it happen today when the staff are in, likely as soon as possible so they can review over the course of today.

• Seems a lot of double entries too.

Fecking mess every time something new happens lol.

• The good news is that from listening to the latest fig podcast that the new website is not that far away and sounds very good.
    It’s obvious that everything is a bit fudged right now but that will be fixed in time.

• @Yellow said in Is mb open or not:

Given that it will need some sort of change to the platform, my assumption is that it will need manual intervention from FI so I would expect to see it happen today when the staff are in, likely as soon as possible so they can review over the course of today.

Problem is it should be live at the start of the day not part way through. If you're a trading platform and want people to trade based on MB then you would currently be trading based on the leaderboard that includes the top 200.

• mB is a total mess at the moment. They arent ready to open ot up as it would appear the top 200 isnt even working as it should and there are still too many subjective grey areas that need to be addressed and rectified so that the rules are clear. It feels like the MB side of things is being massively neglected at the moment

• @janner73 said in Is mb open or not:

@Yellow said in Is mb open or not:

Problem is it should be live at the start of the day not part way through. If you're a trading platform and want people to trade based on MB then you would currently be trading based on the leaderboard that includes the top 200.

Yeah I get that, I was only going off my current understanding. Hopefully as FI continues to grow they will get the resources to manage these things more effectively.

I have a lot of empathy for FI's tech staff, I know people like to give them a hard time but I know from experience how difficult it is to try and get amazing results out of a platform that isn't fit for purpose. The new website and Nasdaq partnership will hopefully see FI turn the corner.

• @Yellow I do have empathy - my issue here isn't really with the tech staff either. Its the p**s poor communication.

• Its actually a joke, I bought in on Ibra thinking he’d join United and with MB opening up I’d easily make 47p plus in Dividends. Could end up costing me and it’s fi fault

• @janner73 said in Is mb open or not:

@Yellow I do have empathy - my issue here isn't really with the tech staff either. Its the p**s poor communication.

Yeah I get that.

I wonder if they've deliberately kept quiet on it because they're unsure if they can actually get it done today 🤔

• @Yellow
    Truth is they’ve probably not done any work on it, a little like the IPO system! To busy marketing the product 🤔

• This post is deleted!

• Confirmed everyone will appear from noon....

• Mb is opening today. Confirmed on twitter. Scores from midnight wil all be counted and start showing from midday

• Well done fi 👏 I apologise 😘

• I'll delete my last post then lol!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.