5% bonus effect?

• With the 10% bonus there was crazy activity.. . Not much with the 5% rather for some reason many players down.. .

• The money for the 5% bonus should come in the middle of this month.

Today's the day people take profit & those who overstretched their budget take back out what they need.

Sit back, smoke a cigar & wait for the storm to blow over. 👌

• Today was all about taking money off the table after mega gains past week and a bit.

The losses today are really minor considering what we've made.

As Ericali said money will be spent this month but let's just take a deep breath for now.

• My port is up today, although bizarrely when the 10% offer kicked in it was the £5+ players who boomed, whereas today's 5% kick in has caused an uplift in my sub-£1 players.

• Down 0.06%, think i can handle that!

• @ocs123 I'm up too. 💰

Not much (about £80) but better than a kick in the ⚽⚽'s

• Ditto....been going up for the last few hours thankfully but seems to be on only 3 players.

• Last 24hrs down 0.73%

Down mainly to Greenwood, Pepe, Abraham and Tierney.

Last hour has stabilised and turning positive.

• Just buy 3017 Ronaldo! It’s easy if you don’t think about it.

• I'm up since the 5% came in. Largely cause I hold some of today's big risers such as Burke, Kroos, Bergwijn, Harit and Cengiz Under

• I’m actually quite surprised at how well the market has held up - the 5% bonus isn’t going to bring the same influx of investment but has done a good job of keeping everything stable.

• The market has reacted pretty much as i expected with my port. Top players minor drop, injured players rising and other holds as normal. I am actually down 1.05% today but that's down to a player (under 40p) i have a lot of futures in (stagnant all bonus period) dropping 15% in last few hours. Something that could've happened any day and will recover, so not related to the bonus at all. It's a minor kick in the balls but overall it's been quite decent! Be interesting to see the footie at midnight

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.