Matchday Thread 01/10/2019 (Champions League)

• Apologies for the lack of these threads over the weekend, I was away on a lads weekend 🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺

Atalanta 17:55 Shakhtar Donetsk
    Real Madrid 17:55 Club Bruges

Galatasaray 20:00 Paris Saint Germain
    Juventus 20:00 Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Lokomotiv Moscow 20:00 Atlético Madrid
    Manchester City 20:00 Dinamo Zagreb
    Red Star Belgrade 20:00 Olympiakos
    Tottenham Hotspur 20:00 Bayern Munich

• @LukeMalla

Lads lads lads, beer beer beer, spew spew spew, beer beer beer, lads lads lads ... 🤠

For anybody that hasn't seen them in action before, give Atalanta a watch at 1800 hours.

You will quickly realise how much the teams style of play results in the attacking players scoring very well on the PB matrix.

Gomez and Ilicic are vital to everything the team does. If this pair weren't over 30, they would be twice the price.

I think this also might be the teams first game back at their old stadium after a period of refurbishment to meet champions league standards ... 🤷‍♂️🥳

• I open the garden of Eden opens tonight and he avoids all Hazards on his way to glory.

Or, put another way, I hope little fatty Hazard puts in a good performance tonight. I'd take an assist even

• @ScouseSte said in Matchday Thread 01/10/2019 (Champions League):

I open the garden of Eden opens tonight and he avoids all Hazards on his way to glory.

Or, put another way, I hope little fatty Hazard puts in a good performance tonight. I'd take an assist even

🤣🤣 wee chunker.

He still looks 5kg away from being at fighting weight ...

But once that happens, god help you all. He is unplayable when at 100%! 👍

• @johnboywalker totally agree. He's now my biggest hold (£4.20 too cheap to turn down - if his return to form begins tonight, we won't see that low figure again until he starts talking about retiring).

• If Real lose this, it’s adios Zizou imo

• @Gregolocky .. In steps Mourinho, followed by Pogba signing a new deal at Utd...?

• A Gomez
    Mahrez

For PB

Not sure about defender, maybe a Juve

• @Ole-ole Thats the dream for Pog holders

• Real Madrid starting 11 keep or dump ( non FI opinion )

Courtois: dump, regressed an awful lot last 2 years
    Carvajal: dump, liability
    Varane: keep, one of the best
    Ramos: dump, liability
    Nacho: dump, not of required standard for Real
    Kroos: keep
    Casemiro: keep, squad player
    Modric: keep, rotation
    Vasquez: dump, pointless
    Hazard: keep, needs to prove himself quickly
    Benzema: keep, rotation.

Open to debate on the above statement

• @johnboywalker is that down to the manager or have they always played that way?
    Only own Castagne from their team but might be worth looking at.

• Ilicic you silly man! Missing penalties but I still love you 😍

• @Neil2265 Atalanta were great last year. Attacking defenders , good PB mids and Zapata putting the goals away. Hoping they carry it on this year.

• Toni Kroos score of 130 after 30mins with no goals or assists?

Even with the 25% multiplier that’s a hell of a score.

• @Chris-J said in Matchday Thread 01/10/2019 (Champions League):

Toni Kroos score of 130 after 30mins with no goals or assists?

Even with the 25% multiplier that’s a hell of a score.

Fuckin 'ell they're getting beat as well

• Bye Zidane.

• @Yellow yep. Hello Mourinho then big Pogba price rise and a heap of media relating to it all. Really hope this happens

• I called it at the begging of the year and I still believe that real will drop to the El

• @jay hopefully Real players could go through the roof as many will expect them to win it

• Kroos has 169 at half time and they are losing 2-0 😂 absolute joke of a score that. Is anyone better suited to PB this season than Kroos?

Vardy scored 2 goals in a 5-0 win at weekend and I don't think he got 169 by full time!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.