So after 18 mouths of FI

• @Deano4dawin

That's an excellent return, well done.

There will be people who say why didn't you deposit £500 or £1k at the start, but of course, if you had done that there are no guarantees you'd have made the same trading decisions and achieved the same % profit.

I find when I deposit larger amounts of money I tend to make more cautious trades and when I deposit smaller amounts I'm willing to make riskier trades.

• Banned

@ocs123 simply didn't have more than £50 I could lose. Thanks for the great comments. Really enjoying FI.

• How many players were you holding at any time? That's cracking

• @Deano4dawin Well played 👏👏👏

• Banned

@Ollie most I held was 2 players, mostly go with just the one. Went all in with winks at 70ish pence per share

• Not a strategy I’ve heard before and one many wouldn’t recommend but congratulations nonetheless.

As someone who has dabbled in the past in FI, it’s encouraging to hear someone who, like me, is a small time investor do well.

• I think at £50 you can take those risks and get great results - for those saying he should have put in £5k, I'm pretty sure with that amount the risks needed for that ROI wouldn't have been taken!

Good work though. There's some savvy trading there.

• Banned

@kristiang85 thanks for.your comments, appreciated. For me £50 is quite alot of money. Saying that its £50 I could afford to lose. I enjoy FI and am now playing solely on profits. I definitely wouldn't pile thousands into this or any other "game" as I see it. Let's hope the profits continue and keep an eye out for those injured gems! I found players not playing great value for a short-time term hold.

• @Deano4dawin Maybe it was achieved by making outlandish claims about players like Marcus Edwards to pump up the price and then dumping. Great profit but your actions on the Edwards thread means I have zero respect for it.

• @Tom77 said in So after 18 mouths of FI:

Great mate, like to see ROI returns instead of big port willy waving and not so good % returns, plenty of that around.

I prefer to see a big fat penis tbh. It's a great achievement... No denying. But it's like the guy who puts £1 on a 100/1 horse...occasionally you get a winner, or in this case 9/1 which is a fairly common winner in horses. With a little you have no risk and can play a completely different game than if you invest thousands.

• @Vespasian32 said in So after 18 mouths of FI:

@Tom77 said in So after 18 mouths of FI:

Great mate, like to see ROI returns instead of big port willy waving and not so good % returns, plenty of that around.

I prefer to see a big fat penis tbh. It's a great achievement... No denying. But it's like the guy who puts £1 on a 100/1 horse...occasionally you get a winner, or in this case 9/1 which is a fairly common winner in horses. With a little you have no risk and can play a completely different game than if you invest thousands.

To be fair when I posted that I didn’t know it was on one player.
    My point still stands though about ROI.

• @Deano4dawin

Smashed it!

Congrats man.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.