Griezmann

• Reports of a deal with Barcelona being agreed. Concerned that his price is going to go the same way as Coutinho. Wanted to hold for the WC but am in two minds whether to cash in on at a profit.

Thoughts?

• EL quarter finals looking likely , could be a star of the World Cup , all the MB from transfer spec dragging on , racking up the PB - looks safe for a while I'd say

Also it's a different case from Cout leaving Liverpool for Europe

• I was hoping there would be talks of a deal to United back on which would see him the heights he hit last season.

• I am not myself convinced this FI wise is a upgrade for him. Main man at AM to Messi sidekick at Barca. He’s like for like with Suarez just younger by a few years

• Yes agree his price is partly down to PL links but think he has enough upside until the WC even if staying in Spain

• if form is anything to go by, prices usually spike in and around the week of the transfer completing... Now i doubt any transfer will be complete until the summer so I wouldn't be panicking too much especially with 'all' the potential MB to come between now and then???

• Looks shockingly over-priced to me long term but price should be fine up to world cup as people seem happy to overpay for this kind of player. Long term, suarez seems the best comparator.

• @mike778 said in Griezmann:

Looks shockingly over-priced to me long term but price should be fine up to world cup as people seem happy to overpay for this kind of player. Long term, suarez seems the best comparator.

Suarez a little older but maybe better goal record too and he’s in the World Cup and much less money and won more PB but same futures in Suarez and you get better performance return at moment I’ve not seen where Suarez is linked if he goes there

• 7 goals in 2 games... bang in form buy now for pb and mb leading into the summer, could be star man in a very strong French side in the World Cup too

• sold last night for a 47p a future profit. Think he will rise again as after the flurry to buy him last night, he has only dropped 12p from his peak and stayed at 5.02
    I think he will keep rising due to the influx of funds and more people realising the top players is where the money is at.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.