Who benefits most to mb opening up

• @Black-wolf Yes , but should , shouldn’t they???

The name is media bonus and they dominate media in the actual world on every platform

Surely this means who ever is getting the most media should win not players who fit an algorithm ( I sound a lot more angry but I’m not just slightly puzzled)

• @jay yeah they should but we’d get a lot of complaints as people would say the stories arent actually about them as i says “the next Messi” so theres no real ironclad way to do it and satisfy everyone. The current system has its flaws and its currently a total mess but the single name issue is a difficult one to correct.

The first thing they need to get right is their clarity on eligibility of stories or at least have stories verified before we see them so we dont buy players based on MB scores only to see them altered

• He now has a higher score than Gnabary did yesterday and he was everywhere! This is f*cking nuts I may have to jump on at least 1 p ipd

• @jay said in Who benefits most to mb opening up:

@Black-wolf Yes , but should , shouldn’t they???

The name is media bonus and they dominate media in the actual world on every platform

Surely this means who ever is getting the most media should win not players who fit an algorithm ( I sound a lot more angry but I’m not just slightly puzzled)

Florentin Pogba is on the index for 24p, he would get every story for Paul Pogba, how do you differentiate between the two?

• Don't forget the international break there should be little mention of Willian, is there any single named Europeans?.

• @NewUser140034 said in Who benefits most to mb opening up:

Don't forget the international break there should be little mention of Willian, is there any single named Europeans?.

Jorginho and Old Pepe.

• @Martyn-B good call, I'd be interested if there were more?

• @NewUser140034 nolito plays in the europa league for Seville tomorrow night against weak opposition in apoel. Dont get me wrong, I'm not tipping him for MB but he does have the single name going for him as well as being in a piss weak Europa group, so u never know seville may go on to run into utd arsenal or wolves in the later stages in which case he just might have a sniff. Also hes only 41p so well within IPD flip territory

• Wtf happened... Why has gnabry won mb?

• @Vespasian32 said in Who benefits most to mb opening up:

Wtf happened... Why has gnabry won mb?

New rule.

A second non top 200 player isn't allowed to win MB 2 days on the trot (after McTominay) because it exposes their lie of "only 7% of players outside the top 200 would have won MB last season"

Willian has been declared null & void. 👍

• @MickTurbo yeah he’s got 6 games over 30 day period

I’m moving money into the smaller fry’s

Only messi and cho are my holds above £3 now

Mb is how it should be in my opinion who is playing well and worth mentioning due actual media

Ipd are going to my new venture with small spreads it’s more fun

• Could Willian be the new Pogba? I dont hold but im definitely considering picking up a few

• Football Index shareholders.

• @Black-wolf definitely looks good for plenty of mb. Can be a bad shout for £1.02... If he wins again in the next fortnight people will really go for it. One, after a game winning volley, can still be seen as a one off.

• @Vespasian32 yeah ill keep a watch on him for now and hope he doesnt go up in price too much

• Another single name player who could also snatch top forward today and has ipd is Wesley.
    Could easily top Mb if he scores one more for a hatrick and looking nice in pb as well

• @jay said in Who benefits most to mb opening up:

Another single name player who could also snatch top forward today and has ipd is Wesley.
    Could easily top Mb if he scores one more for a hatrick and looking nice in pb as well

missed a pen for the hatty, seen instant selling in the 300s just after, crazy times !

• @nicky540 he had a relatively low speed but I hope it’s people who made profit hopping off not just match day flips could be a good Mb player

• From the last couple of days it looks like high profile goalkeepers. Courtois, Lloris, De Gea, Arrizabalaga must be good value for their prices.

• @jay looks a bargain at the moment. Will return IPDs.. good young exciting player who will sure to gain attention from bigger clubs if he continues to score. Also the single name will be good for media buzz when these clubs come looking.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.