Who benefits most to mb opening up

• @MickTurbo yeah he’s got 6 games over 30 day period

I’m moving money into the smaller fry’s

Only messi and cho are my holds above £3 now

Mb is how it should be in my opinion who is playing well and worth mentioning due actual media

Ipd are going to my new venture with small spreads it’s more fun

• Could Willian be the new Pogba? I dont hold but im definitely considering picking up a few

• Football Index shareholders.

• @Black-wolf definitely looks good for plenty of mb. Can be a bad shout for £1.02... If he wins again in the next fortnight people will really go for it. One, after a game winning volley, can still be seen as a one off.

• @Vespasian32 yeah ill keep a watch on him for now and hope he doesnt go up in price too much

• Another single name player who could also snatch top forward today and has ipd is Wesley.
    Could easily top Mb if he scores one more for a hatrick and looking nice in pb as well

• @jay said in Who benefits most to mb opening up:

Another single name player who could also snatch top forward today and has ipd is Wesley.
    Could easily top Mb if he scores one more for a hatrick and looking nice in pb as well

missed a pen for the hatty, seen instant selling in the 300s just after, crazy times !

• @nicky540 he had a relatively low speed but I hope it’s people who made profit hopping off not just match day flips could be a good Mb player

• From the last couple of days it looks like high profile goalkeepers. Courtois, Lloris, De Gea, Arrizabalaga must be good value for their prices.

• @jay looks a bargain at the moment. Will return IPDs.. good young exciting player who will sure to gain attention from bigger clubs if he continues to score. Also the single name will be good for media buzz when these clubs come looking.

• @NewUser731 - I agree. I jumped on Pickford tonight in preparation for England internationals and Euro 2020. Only 61p

• @NewUser72082 this is a shout, not sure about those clean sheets though 🙄

• 0_1570374691885_Screenshot_20191006-161008_Chrome.jpg

InteInteresting to see if this gets dealt with, it's the polar opposite of the pepe or naldo problem. Adama traore of wolves, known here as adama, is clearly the subject of this story. Adama traore of Metz, known here as adama traore, has currently been credited the points in error.

Probably wont matter today but weve got 3 treble media days coming up and adama has just put the EPL champs to the sword, it just might be an issue tomorrow

• Is it going to be a 3rd day in a row with a keeper in the top 3 for MB...?

• @NewUser731 keepers were always going to be the main ones as collective to benefit from MB opening up. But i honestly thought it would be later in the season as more penalty shoot outs start looming

• Remember FI telling us they had done the research and it would have minimal impact 😂

Say goodbye to any ‘regular media magnet’ premiums - MB has now become just as much of a lottery as PB.

• @Chris-J yeah im not sure how accurate their claims about squad players not being able to win MB really was. Last season was dominated by the Jose/Pogba spat so maybe that would have been true last year but on regular match/media days keepers and veteran players will attract a lot of attention. The way MB is now and the way they are managing it has killed it for me. If my player wins MB great but im not chasing it or buying player specifically for it anymore

• @Chris-J said in Who benefits most to mb opening up:

Remember FI telling us they had done the research and it would have minimal impact 😂

Say goodbye to any ‘regular media magnet’ premiums - MB has now become just as much of a lottery as PB.

I said the exact same in a different thread

• Finding it more and more bizarre by the day. Kwadewoh Asamoa has a story just about inters run coming to an end. There are hundreds of days a year that guys like sterling and kane don't clock a single story... But they are writing about asamoah in Serie A... He didn't score or get sent off... Hes not the captain... They didn't even win!

Top 3 is all squad players so far today.

• @Vespasian32 What worries most at the moment given I've had chance to think over the weekend is how completely open to media manipulation MB is now more than ever. All they need to do is not publish stories about the big guys to RSS feeds and they wont get scored by FI. I'm seriously beginning to think that there has been a shift in either what or how much is now getting published to RSS feeds and is this realistically a reliable method for FI to continue with for MB.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.