In amongst the high PB Scores last night

• It seems to have gone under the radar that Raheem Sterling scored 245 (albeit with the CL factor) after only coming on the pitch after 65 mins winning the Striker PB in the process.

Thats pretty impressive

• twas pointed out in the match day thread, think someone said foden got 100 points coming on for 5 mins too !?

• @Advinculas-Index said in In amongst the high PB Scores last night:

It seems to have gone under the radar that Raheem Sterling scored 245 (albeit with the CL factor) after only coming on the pitch after 65 mins winning the Striker PB in the process.

Thats pretty impressive

GWG and an assist make up a lot of that but still very good going for a player who's not brilliant for pb. He'll win it because of the amount of goals he scores and here are plenty of times he will get game winning goal but his scores otherwise aren't great. I own but was a little annoyed that he took top forward from Mahrez who I've got five times as many of!

Mahrez came second with just an assist, outscoring two goal Lewandowski, Felix with a gwg and almost 50 more than Ronaldo with a goal. I'm going to sound like a broken record here but he's played 90 minutes six times this season (including the last four in a row) and he has been top forward twice, star man once, second forward twice and fourth forward twice. One of the times he was fourth was against Brighton when he didn't get a goal or assist.

Elite pb player.

• @nicky540 said in In amongst the high PB Scores last night:

twas pointed out in the match day thread, think someone said foden got 100 points coming on for 5 mins too !?

Goal 45
    Shot on target 5
    Win 18

71 points basically for a goal, although 100 sound impressive for 5 minutes its pretty standard.

• @Joev agreed. Had enough spare to buy 100 mahrez and jumped on even after the rise last night. Now silva is suspended hes likely to continue getting game time. Can see him hitting £3.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.