Newbie looking for some advice

• Hi guys,

Joined last Thursday after seeing an advertisement, gutted I never new about this before.

To start off with I deposited £20 just until I learned the ropes, invested £19.21 of that.

Obviously, only 1 or 2 futures bought in players so the growth is not huge in monetary terms but it is sitting at 8.53% to date.

No dividends yet as none of my players have been that fortunate.

To give you an idea I have futures in;

Willian
    Thomas Lemar
    Scott McTominay
    Christian Eriksen
    Toby Alderweireld
    Jean Seri
    Wylan Cyprien
    Reece Oxford
    Aaron Martin

Quite happy with my spread there, a few decent youngsters, a couple I am hoping for decent World Cup performances from and a couple I expect will be linked with moves in the summer.

Question now for me is, I am ready to jump in deeper and commit more money. Do I strengthen my position in these players (all but two are higher than when purchased) or would it be wise to spread it out further?

Just looking for opinions from some vets here.

Thanks guys.

• @NewUser125710 some of this are great player like eriksen. But i would recommend you to buy more famous players like neymar or pogba because of media dividends. And I would recommend you also to buy players already for the world cup (maybe Werner or Messi for example)

• @NewUser125710 avoid messi like the plague. You want to get yourself some good dividend players because a lot of that growth has been down to the index performing very well through February for everyone. The index is cooling a bit atm so you will want some dividend players to keep earning.

• I have alderweirald and eriksen out of them names reason alderweirald in World Cup great defender and transfer gosip through summer. Man U at 2/1 so he may even go from a BIG club to a fantastic club :-D (Man U joking aside are biggest for FI purposes) he injured and still going up abit like Mendy! Eriksen one of , If not the best playmaker in the world! Shoots, takes set pieces passes does everything to score PB and does win on occations too. Got World Cup and occasional media buzz win. A few months back Ozil was on £4 and him on £2 now penny’s in it and will overtake him around now if he already ain’t not checked today. Being a spurs fan I’m watching the gooners demise and laughing however some of there players are quality but I’m hopeing they will keep playing shit and dropping and then will jump on at some point probably when they’ve a run of games against teams of ret@rds!!! (Sorry no offence anyone, but let’s face it there they are woeful and says something when a spurs fan feels sorry for them. But worth keeping eye on PEA & Ozil performances too good to play crap forever surely .. happy trading

• I have no spare cash in my portfolio to invest myself. But if I did I could see Alex Sandro lifting from the 1.50 mark up to 1.70-1.80 in the next few weeks due to him playing further forward and the big games Juve have upcoming. Could be a big goal threat too.

• @Chicken-Badge Use . and , please.

• Solid choices so far, the only one that strikes me as a bit risky in Reece Oxford otherwise I'm a big fan. if you want some advice on additional players to add you can Whatsap me on 07576 469396

• @NewUser25953 love your optimism dude but I'd remove your number sharpish before you get added to every ppi and accident claim line in the uk

• @NewUser25953 said in Newbie looking for some advice:

Solid choices so far, the only one that strikes me as a bit risky in Reece Oxford otherwise I'm a big fan. if you want some advice on additional players to add you can Whatsap me on 07576 469396

I agree you need to take off your number off a public forum... I’d not be too bothered about the accident claims guys has much has the fact your mobile could be wrote on every toilet door from lands end to John o groats offering services you may not even of heard of!!!!! Your stock could rise (no pun intended) faster than Neymar 😱😨😰

• @NewUser25953 said in Newbie looking for some advice:

Solid choices so far, the only one that strikes me as a bit risky in Reece Oxford otherwise I'm a big fan. if you want some advice on additional players to add you can Whatsap me on 07576 469396

Not to mention Pizzas 🍕 flowers 💐 gravel, topsoil.. we buy any 🚗 any 🏠 taxi 🚕 and god knows what else

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.