All aboard the Messi train - The Future King of FI

• @Black-wolf I'm not watching the game, you?

• It's actually so important for new users to see Messi at the top. He's the fucking greatest of all time and still a brilliant player. Last season one genuinely one of his best. He needs to be king of the index as that comforts new users.

• @Ddr yep Messi has been lethal. He could of scored a few more too. Fati misplaced a couple of passes to Messi that would have seen him through on goal. But Fati has played well too just young and lacking experience

• Good timing for Messi to demonstrate why he was underpriced.

• My decision to make a massive loss on Pogba and pile it all into Messi a month back has worked out well. Was -£105 on Pogba after commission and currently +£116 on Messi. That doesn't take dividends into account, which Messi is leading by a mile. Not sure pogs has picked up any since I bailed.

• @LittleFish and he will likely drag up the rest of the PB elite with him as the season goes on and people keep hunting for value.

I told myself once Messi hit £6.50 id sell up 400 and have my remaining 100 bought and paid for eliminating any risk but thats not happening as i had hope that would be after a steady 6months of dividend returns and theres no way im missing out on those divs

• @Dr-Jan-Itor unreal last season and still not going to win the Balon D’Or, that’s a joke in my opinion how he’s not winning it

• @ChazFI123 It really seems to have gone under the radar just how good we was last season. Maybe it is because of his age that people do not recognise it? I am a bit baffled by it. I would love some explanation cos I cant! Traditionally he was the hold on here that infuriated me the most, as people were explicitly dumping him solely on his age (he's not that old) and not based on his performances, and I lost a decent amount on him. I almost quit 4 months ago because of this, when I saw youngsters with a handful of first team caps approaching his price. Now he is moving to where he belongs. The Index needs to be driven by dividends, and he is a motherfucking king of them.

• @Advinculas-Index said in All aboard the Messi train - The Future King of FI:

It would be fair to assume that there will be a number of games this season where Barca rack up 4/5/6 goals in matches and invariably it will be Messi that weighs in with a couple of goals and or assists in those matches.

When this happens he will score in excess of 300 points

Tick, tick, tick and tick.
    Barca score 5, Messi gets 2 goals & 2 assists = 307pts and that's without a GWG.
    Kudos to Advinculas for that prediction btw.

• Sterling jumps into 2nd place and Messi overtakes Sancho into 4th place!

• 0_1572388011816_Screenshot_2019-10-29-22-25-05-1.png

With a PB score of 307 tonight and the rearranged El Classico still to come 🚀🚀🚀🚀

• @Black-wolf just spent 20 minutes watching the ticker. Plenty money going into the elite players. IS was suspended during the match so I'm guessing maybe not too much new money.

• @ChazFI123 its as if they are reluctant to break the Ronaldo/Messi balon d’or deadlock and settle the debate of whos better. For me its an easy choice but thats mainly down to me always preferring a team player over a player whos primary interest is his own oersonal glory.

Both great players but for very different reasons imo

• Remember that FI knew this was going to happen, and to be fair they gave us a great ‘tip’ when they announced the new dividends structure with ‘anyone have shares in messi’. Kudos to Adam Cole for that 🥳🚀🥳🚀🥳🚀

• @Dr-Jan-Itor he actually dropped in line with ronaldos drop as many blamed ronaldo’s drop on age even though it happened when news of the rape allegations came to light. It was madness that this affected Messi but so many people refused to accept the impact the rape allegations had. Age affected ronaldos recovery not his sudden drop but his price directly affected Messi’s as many got obsessed with age

• Up 3% today because of the little magician. Greatest of all time, only wish I'd bought more!!!

• @Black-wolf thank you. Sensible and articulate explanation :)

• @Dr-Jan-Itor im so bad at putting things into words sometimes sorry. I hope you got the jist of it. It was debate that rumbled on for a while that at times i got so frustrated with

• I’ve been here almost two years and owned most of the premiums at one point, but I’d never considered owning Messi mainly due to age and the youth trend. Took the plunge this morning based on the increase to star man and bought 100.

What a great shout, but of course I’m thinking why didn’t I do that ages ago 😂

• Oi Oi hes left sancho in his wake, now for mbappe then sterling, followed by the charge towards neymar

choo choo

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.