I’ve got Arthur brain!

• Me about two weeks ago... “Arthur is doing nothing, I’m selling off at 98p”

FFS

• Actually worse than that - sold at about 86p or something. At least I only had 140 shares.

Should take my own advice and be more patient!

• Haha I almost threw myself out the window earlier.

If Willian had won PB I would have been absolutely raging.

I sold him a few days ago, having held for about 6 wasted months, smugly declaring adios to my aging Brazilian disappointment.

Luckily, it was a ground floor window, and Willian didn't win ... 🤣🤷‍♂️

• @johnboywalker prepare for your defenestration (which is undoubtedly one of my favourite words btw) as they paid out on Gnabry but Willian did top score for MB.
    The presumption is that, even though they have opened it up to all, they forgot to change the setting in the payouts and that still only pays for top 200.

• @DrDog I did exactly the same!!!!

• @dean73 said in I’ve got Arthur brain!:

@johnboywalker prepare for your defenestration (which is undoubtedly one of my favourite words btw) as they paid out on Gnabry but Willian did top score for MB.
    The presumption is that, even though they have opened it up to all, they forgot to change the setting in the payouts and that still only pays for top 200.

Thank you for this word. I consider myself an educated chap, but have never heard of defenestration before.

Defenestration - the action of throwing someone out of a window.

Amazing!!! Every day is a school day. 👍

Right, I'm off round the bike sheds to fingerblast smelly Kelly Cooper ...

• @DrDog i know how you feel i sold Mendy just an hour or before City’s game thinking will he ever make me any dividends or go up much more in value only to see him rocket in price and win PB that same night

• watched Arthur play a no of times last season and was always impressed, the Spanish press rave about him and Barca fans love him... But I wondered if his style was suited to PB???

Turns out on last nights performance maybe it is??? He won't leave Barca, he won't score hatfuls, he won't be a media magnate... but i'll be monitoring his PB scores as the likes of Kroos have proved previously there is money in those that do the simplest things better than others!!!!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.