Matchday bargin buys

• As the title suggests and the current trend seems to be this i thought id create a thread for it.

Who are your matchday bargin buys? I saw someone mention Nolito for tonight in another thread and i have to agree as this is where my money is going bit has anyone got any other gems?

Possibilities for PB, IPD, a quick flip or even after Willian has proved maybe even MB now its open to all?

• Canales at 82p single game day on Friday, I expect some movement today/tomo... Enough to sell to market before kick off at a profit I'd expect.

I've gone in balls deep... Cmon 🚀 💷 🚀 💷

0_1570098437703__20191003_112647.JPG

• @Black-wolf I bought a few ipd strikers a earlier in the week and they were almost all bought with europa league in mind, all are in the IPD price bracket and all are in the europa league.

Nolito (it was me who mentioned him)
    Angel rodriguez
    Jaime mata
    Jonathan calleri
    Bas dost
    Felipe caicedo
    Edin dzeko (bit pricey for IPD but what you might call a premium IPD striker)

• Ive picked up a few Lazar Markovic 23p , never know he might end up back at Liverpool haha, no, just kidding obviously, but his graph shows theres a chance he may rise a little again at some point..

• @MickTurbo yeah Dzeko sprang to mind for me as well but felt at that price Morelos was the better option as he ALWAYS scores and is the same price

• @Black-wolf good shout is morelos. My only reservation there is that I dont really like holding players in non PB leagues unless they are very young. That said though, I reckon he will get his PB move at some stage and will also get media.

Then again, we all know that you can absolutely smash the SPL then come down the road and be shite. Best example I can remember off hand happened in reverse with Giorgios samaras lol.

I've got about £390 in the queue post 2%, if it goes today I'll have a good think about him

• Kalanic 43p Roma, starting tonight according to footballitalia.
    (Dzeko rested).

• neither of Joan Jordan, Chicharito & Rony Lopes played at the weekend which suggests they could start for Sevilla tonight??? Home banker???

Always find it tough to predict in the Europa with many teams not at full strength... Will have Arsenal, Sporting, Braga and maybe Lazio on the coupon with Sevilla tonight though!!!

• @dannypea wouldn't surprise me if Nolito doesn't play

• @MickTurbo there were more links to him moving to the Premier league yesterday. Apparently Aston Villa have set aside 20 mil for him

• @MickTurbo careful with Dzeko he's had a nice rise if you buy into him he'll drop quite a bit if he doesn't score.

• @Black-wolf funnily enough I was thinking about villa as I wrote that comment

• Also just bought into Fred. Single name player at United all he needs to do now is find the ability 😂

• Marcus Edward's at Guimaras Victoria. Playing in Europe tonight vs Frankfurt and with Arsenal next up will get plenty of viewing. Was 50p just over a week ago currently 81p. Not certain to start but has come off the bench lately. Young English winger

• @Black-wolf said in Matchday bargin buys:

Also just bought into Fred. Single name player at United all he needs to do now is find the ability 😂

He suits the PB matrix also.

• Less than 60p

PSV

• Bruma 0.54p -> all the other attacking players are a lot more expensive

FC Porto

• Alex Telles 0.53p -> defender on penalties
    • Danilo Pereira 0.27p
    • Tiquinho Soares 0.29p
    • Moussa Marega 0.42p

Feyenoord

• Edgar Ie 0.29p

Partizan

• Lazar Markovic 0.23p
    • Umar Sadiq 0.32p

Copenhagen

• Guillermo Varela 0.15p
    • Viktor Fischer 0.25p

Istanbul

• Enzo Crivelli 0.19p

Vitoria Guimaraes

• Leo Bonatini 0.23p

Celtic

• Mohamed Elyounoussi 0.34p

Sporting Lisbon

• Luciano Vietto 0.27p
    • Jese Rodriguez 0.32p

Trabzonspor

• Alexander Sorloth 0.27p
    • Donis Avdijaj 0.28p

• Pretty sure Hernandez will be playing for Sevilla, scored in their last european game and well know for a reasonable price which should bump him up a bit if he starts/scores.

• I have gone for Celtic winger James Forrest at 35p. Home game tonight against CFR Cluj which should be a real passionate grudge match after the CL result against the same team. Plus also Scotland vs San Marino, at home, on the 13th. Along with 2 other difficult games for Celtic and Scotland.

• @Tom77 said in Matchday bargin buys:

@Black-wolf said in Matchday bargin buys:

Also just bought into Fred. Single name player at United all he needs to do now is find the ability 😂

I'd be interested to see if he actually does. Got a massive score when they dominated a village team the other week and he made 137 passes, I have a feeling this will be the exception rather than the norm.

• @Joev said in Matchday bargin buys:

@Tom77 said in Matchday bargin buys:

@Black-wolf said in Matchday bargin buys:

I'd be interested to see if he actually does. Got a massive score when they dominated a village team the other week and he made 137 passes, I have a feeling this will be the exception rather than the norm.

Its his long ball, tackles, interceptions stats that are also very good, really beefs up the score.